Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quigg Ready: I'd Definitely Fight Rigondeaux or Gary Russell Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    He was in the first half, but I was referring to him losing the fight after all the talk and hype. Everybody had been waiting a couple years for that fight and the overall result wasn't close. He made a nice go in the second half, but he completely gave away the first.
    The result was close imo, he also fought with a broken jaw. Gave away the rounds in the first 6 and picked it up second half. Very similar to how Eubank fought Billy Joe. lack of experience, nerves plus the jaw didnt help.

I'd personally like to see that rematch way more than the Santa Cruise one for the moment. Whether the outcome will be any different I dunno.

Originally I was saying Quigg should of beat frampton, but after his performance against Santa, I'm not so sure now.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      He starts talking about his injury at 3:40:

he'll have 6 lumps growin by the itme rigo's done with his mando...quigg is not worthy of you finding videos for him...u got that?

Comment

I'd anticipate Rigo asking $1 million for the Quigg fight. Let's see what happens.

Comment

I have new found respect for Quigg

Comment

Quigg said he would be down to fight Rigo and Rigo fans are still b*tching?
            It's true that calling someone out is different from actually signing to fight, but at least he's mentioning him unlike before.
            There has been a few fighters that have been willing to fight Rigo at 122 and 118, but people seem to forget them.

I hope Quigg moves up and looks for bigger fights at 126. He has several potential fights up there. 122 is dry now.

I like that Quigg vs. Russell fight. I wouldn't even mind Quigg vs. LSC. Bring them on.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Quigg said he would be down to fight Rigo and Rigo fans are still b*tching?
              It's true that calling someone out is different from actually signing to fight, but at least he's mentioning him unlike before.
              There has been a few fighters that have been willing to fight Rigo at 122 and 118, but people seem to forget them.

I hope Quigg moves up and looks for bigger fights at 126. He has several potential fights up there. 122 is dry now.

I like that Quigg vs. Russell fight. I wouldn't even mind Quigg vs. LSC. Bring them on.
              Who has wanted to fight Rigo, who?

Quigg is talking the talk just like the fake jackal was talking the talk, they don't want to walk the walk even with Rigo being old, inactive and prime for the picking. Nobody's more ducked than Rigo. These guys have no sname.

Quick said something about Rigo and then he listed his other options. If he truly wanted Rigo he'd say I want the best right now, no ifs and buts and that's Rigo. Rigo give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post

Quigg is talking the talk just like the fake jackal was talking the talk, they don't want to walk the walk even with Rigo being old, inactive and prime for the picking. Nobody's more ducked than Rigo. These guys have no sname.

Quick said something about Rigo and then he listed his other options. If he truly wanted Rigo he'd say I want the best right now, no ifs and buts and that's Rigo. Rigo give me a call.
                There has been a few fighters. I can't remember them all off the top of my head. Let me see if I can find the list. I know there was a list somewhere. I should have bookmarked it just in case I needed to use it. I never thought I would have to talk bad about Rigo though, but I have no choice anymore.
                Yamanaka was one. He said if Rigo goes down to 118 he would be down to fight him.
                Well, Lomachenko is another, but honestly I don't really care if Rigo didn't want to move up and fight Loma. I just wish Rigo, his team, and fans wouldn't have been so negative towards Loma every chance they got. If they had no intention of moving up and fighting then why start the trash talking? People blame Loma for starting it, when that's not true.
                You know how much I like Rigo, but I'm sick and tired of Rigo's fans/team. They have always been negative towards Loma since even before they tried to negotiate a fight. Loma was always respectful towards Rigo and said he doesn't want to call him out because he fights in a lower weight class. He didn't call him out until after allowing Rigo's team to talk trash for two years. Then he finally responded.
                I am going to start doing the same to Rigo

Maybe Quigg is just talking, but at least he's mentioning him now. People use that against GGG all the time. "Oh this guy called GGG out, so not everyone is ducking him." I guess it doesn't work for Rigo though. Isn't that what Rigo fans complain about? That no one even calls him out (let alone fight him)? When there has been a few that have called him out. But they never get remembered. I, myself, am having a trouble remembering the names. You may think I am BS, but there was a list on twitter if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to try and find it.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post

I haven't had luck finding the list, but I remember a few more names.

Wake, Vargas, Tete, and lesser known guys like Sonjica, Cave, and Dogboe have all been willing to fight Rigondeaux. You can search all of this up, brother.
                  Yes, there is difference from calling out and fighting, but people like to bash GGG when someone calls him out, but it does't seem to be the same with Rigo.

People say no one has called out Rigo. Well, I have given you some names (and I think there is more that I'm forgetting). Go ahead and do some research if you so wish to.
                  Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 08-03-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

What is stopping him? DO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                      There has been a few fighters. I can't remember them all off the top of my head. Let me see if I can find the list. I know there was a list somewhere. I should have bookmarked it just in case I needed to use it. I never thought I would have to talk bad about Rigo though, but I have no choice anymore.
                      Yamanaka was one. He said if Rigo goes down to 118 he would be down to fight him.
                      Well, Lomachenko is another, but honestly I don't really care if Rigo didn't want to move up and fight Loma. I just wish Rigo, his team, and fans wouldn't have been so negative towards Loma every chance they got. If they had no intention of moving up and fighting then why start the trash talking? People blame Loma for starting it, when that's not true.
                      You know how much I like Rigo, but I'm sick and tired of Rigo's fans/team. They have always been negative towards Loma since even before they tried to negotiate a fight. Loma was always respectful towards Rigo and said he doesn't want to call him out because he fights in a lower weight class. He didn't call him out until after allowing Rigo's team to talk trash for two years. Then he finally responded.
                      I am going to start doing the same to Rigo

Maybe Quigg is just talking, but at least he's mentioning him now. People use that against GGG all the time. "Oh this guy called GGG out, so not everyone is ducking him." I guess it doesn't work for Rigo though. Isn't that what Rigo fans complain about? That no one even calls him out (let alone fight him)? When there has been a few that have called him out. But they never get remembered. I, myself, am having a trouble remembering the names. You may think I am BS, but there was a list on twitter if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to try and find it.
                      I haven't said one bad word against Loma, not one. As a matter of fact I've said he'd likely beat Rigo and he should be the favourite should they fight.

The difference between Rigo and GGG though is that GGG still doesn't have a signature win and he has all the promotional push from HBO. Forget about a signature win, GGG doesn't even have a Joseph Agbeko type of win on his record and he's had twice as many fights. Rigo is blackballed, GGG is an HBO darling with twice as many fights and doesn't have one signature win on his record. This is my problem with GGG and his team, not his skills, not his quality of a fighter but the types of fighters he's fighting when he has all the resources available to him not to mention the media hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X