Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If The Appeal is Won, Peterson II in April or May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan vs Maidana 2 is much better. Khan should crawl up from the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
      Khan vs Maidana 2 is much better. Khan should crawl up from the bottom.
      maidana will knock him out in the rematch and then khan will appeal to the commision that madiana was punching him too hard

Comment

Appeal for what! A close fight that could have gone either way crybaby Con.
        Last edited by ModernTalking; 12-28-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Peterson whooped your ass Khan, take the loss like a man and focus on getting a rematch stop crying.

Comment

I always thought Khan was a little soft but this appealing because he loss and then talking when the rematch will be held. Does he understand he is not getting his belts back and for all this whining if I was Peterson I wouldn't rematch him not not right off at least I would take another fight. This dude is literally crying!

Comment

What is wrong with this guy?

Comment

Da ****k? u lost mooffokka

learn from it and move on

Comment

This guy is just delusional...panicking now because he knows his career is on the skids if he can't land a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    This guy is just delusional...panicking now because he knows his career is on the skids if he can't land a rematch.
                    He will be in worse shape if he gets the rematch and loses.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Amir Khan's appeal to get a rematch with Lamont Peterson will be heard by the IBF in January. On December 10th, Peterson won a twelve round split decision over Khan to capture the WBA/IBF titles. Khan and his team are appealing the two point deductions by referee Joe Cooper, who felt the British star was doing too much pushing.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      When I think about Amir Khan these days I don't even picture a fighter anymore, now all I see in my head is baby Huey. For those not familiar with the character "Baby Huey," he's a large cartoon duck that wears a diaper and possesses the intellect of a ******ed infant.

Baby Huey AKA Amir Khan

My assessment may be a bit harsh, but the guy is reducing himself to a ******ed cartoon with all of this whining about investigations and such. It makes me wonder not only if he's mentally equipped to face reality but if he can comprehend losing with honor. And if a man loses honorably then by that same spirit he can rise again to prove his mettle.

Khan's a joke, titles or no titles, losses or none, he's pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X