No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad @ Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Tito hits harder than Oscar, there can't be any argument with that, surely?
    Mayorga might argue with it.

Comment

Maybe, but not by a considerable amount. In any case DLH was more skilled than Trinidad and the more accurate puncher, yet Mosley made him miss and look stupid.

Comment

I think Mosley would do good work in the early rounds with his speed and movement en route to an early lead. But Tito would fight his way back into the fight, going to the body and attacking non-stop a somewhat winded Mosley in the final third of the fight.

Tito by UD

Comment

Who you calling Shirley?

I always felt like Shane was overrated....He had the athletic ability but stopped fighting smart pretty early in his career.... And what was Shane? shirley not a pure puncher, not reaaaally a boxer, just an athletic guy who was tough, very fast, and able to stay strong in the middle divisions.

Tito on the other hand is the ideal form, the Platonic perfect punching machine personified.

Having said that? I actually think Shane might beat Tito by being able to trade and box enough to make Tito miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
            I think Mosley would do good work in the early rounds with his speed and movement en route to an early lead. But Tito would fight his way back into the fight, going to the body and attacking non-stop a somewhat winded Mosley in the final third of the fight.

Tito by UD
            That's what I would guess how it would turn out. Trinidad was a killer at 147 who you just couldn't trade bombs with.

Comment

Working...
            X