No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson - "nobody beats Ali"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
    Tyson shows respect to all great fighters ... he is a huge fan of the sport and has near encyclopedic knowledge of it and its participants

Ali said that Tyson would beat him in his prime and Tyson says that Ali would beat him ... a lot of these guys say stuff like that out of respect and humility ..

And he would destroy both klits
    Ali never said that about Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Ali famously said after Douglas, "So do they still think he could have beat me."

Comment

I can't find it on youtube, but I remember Ali saying in one particular interview that Tyson in his prime was so fast that if he got one good shot on him, tyson woulda won

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4UKsI8bms

Comment

Ali was not hte same ALi. He never spoke like old days. In old days he is real Ali. After mid 70's he no longer real ALI.
            Real Ali would have called Tyson names like 'KONG'

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
              Ali was not hte same ALi. He never spoke like old days. In old days he is real Ali. After mid 70's he no longer real ALI.
              Real Ali would have called Tyson names like 'KONG'
              That's what Ali said he would have called him on Champions Forever.

Comment

he did I saw the same interview - the guy asked ali who would have one and ali points at tyson and then tyson says 'no I know I'm great but he's the greatest' or something similiar, basically outta respect they both kinda say the other would have one but i reckon they were kinda joking around and didn't really mean it especially ali

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  he did I saw the same interview - the guy asked ali who would have one and ali points at tyson and then tyson says 'no I know I'm great but he's the greatest' or something similiar, basically outta respect they both kinda say the other would have one but i reckon they were kinda joking around and didn't really mean it especially ali

Yes, Ali said it on the Arsenio Hall show where he, Tyson and Ray Leonard were all interviewed. Ali said that Tyson would have beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                    He said "I was so fast, the dancing master, if he could catch me." He never said "He would beat me in my prime." I've seen that video numerous times. Your embellishing his comments.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 11-24-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                      Yes, Ali said it on the Arsenio Hall show where he, Tyson and Ray Leonard were all interviewed. Ali said that Tyson would have beat him.

No he didn't. He said "if this one catches me I could go to sleep. But very clearly made a point right after that by saying "IF he catches me. Not once did he say the words "He would have beaten me."

Comment

Working...
                      X