No announcement yet.

Suddenly Shane vs Broner don't look too bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly Shane vs Broner don't look too bad

It was laughable before but Broner looking rather poor vs Paulie & Mosley showing a lot of positives in beating Cano in his home country, it doesn't look too bad.

I seriously think Mosley can pull this off, I'd like to see him retire but I wouldn't blame him for taking this fight.

Who wins?
    Shane K.O/TKO
    36.36%
    Shane decision
    9.09%
    Broner K.O/TKO
    9.09%
    Broner decision
    27.27%
    Draw/undecided/Shane beats his ass, Broner gets a 4th gift decision
    18.18%

Broner gets his chin cracked against someone with the power that Mosley has.

Comment

Mosley is washed up so no please

Comment

Haymon has Shane keep his hands to himself in that fight

it is what it is, same **** that happened against pacquiao

Comment

I don't really want to see Mosley fight again for health reasons, but Mosley will KO Broner en DosRounds

Comment

Mosley's power and stamina are gone, bad matchup. I won money on him vs Cano, but Broner's style is much different. Mosley needs guys that will come to him and fight, I could see a good fight with Maidana.

Comment

he said for the fans to pick his fights
              but if it ends up being guerrero or even berto he's gonna take a whoopin, too small, i suggest he go to 140, and fight matthysse, although yea, it seems like matthysse is gonna kill him too, matthysse is at least more his size

mosley fight would be shtty, just mosley throwing pitty-pats and getting his head pushed back, no need for a broner-malignaggi II

Comment

You're obviously an incognito broner Stan who is just trying to make/suggest the easiest fight possible for broner. Mosley's done. End of that story.

Comment

Meh Mosley won't be the one to crack this dude's chin. But his fans will claim he has a good chin cause he was hit by Mosley. They said Broner has a good chin cause he was hit by Ponce. Forgetting Ponce was a 122/126 midget.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X