No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: Haye Needs Us To Be Relevant, Earn Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Freedom, are you daring to defend Charr as opponent?

You have no idea about Carl Thompson, stop pretending.
    he has good knowledge of eastern european boxing presently. he has said he only started watching in 2000 & he clearly goes off boxingrec to get information on quite a few occasions because he never seems to be able to post the fights unless they are on youtube or currently happening on a european network. i on the other hand will be posting thousands of heavyweight fights in the months to come. i get my information from watching the fights that i own. listening to the commentary & the fighters at ringside for fights. i have fights on camcorder, ones i've attended, fights i have purchased over the years on PPV or abroad from boxing distributors worldwide. i have all the klitschko fights. when i talk the klitschko's i'm not talking out my ass because i have seen every one of their fights multiple times. he just hates david haye & will do anything to discredit him. that's ok though because he has every right to express his opinion. he contributes lots to the site with the articles he finds in his HW schedule thread. this is coming from a guy who use to be on his ignore list regularily. i don't mind him at all but he just needs to learn that there is life outside the klitschko's & european boxing & he really needs to get off the race card thing too because for every intelligent thing he says it gets completely nullified when he plays the race card. we all know how often he has done that over the years. he's been banned numerous times because of it.

Comment

Working...
    X