Boxing's all-time ten biggest ****S?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    What about David Haye, you biased Brit?

Paying bums like Arnold Grjgjgjg to take a dive in 2 so that it clears his path to that cracking Shannon Briggs donnybrook.
    haye is on the list

Comment

Plenty of giggles in this thread!!

Comment

Canyellow Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          What about David Haye, you biased Brit?

Paying bums like Arnold Grjgjgjg to take a dive in 2 so that it clears his path to that cracking Shannon Briggs donnybrook.
          This is the thing with Canelo..... I'm talking ALL TIME here, so even if we're looking at just the near 150 years since the Queensbury Rules came into effect, that's a LOT of history.

Is what Haye's doing - and it's REALLY pissing me off - something that's unique enough to mark him out in a century and a half? It IS pissing me off, though. Get in some real fights... he's not even that much of a dish any more.

But the middleweight champion of the world.... "I'll defend me middleweight belt, yer ****, but can you boil down to strawweight for it, please?"

That is HISTORICAL ****itude.

Comment

I just can't get over what a total **** he is.

Can you imagine Tyson being like that?

"My sssstyle is impetuousssss, my defensssssse is impregnable, and I'm just ferociousssss. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Though can we do it as light heavies?"

Comment

Moby lol I can't breathe

Comment

Working...
              X