Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RING Pound for Pound List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Broner deserves to be at #5 then Rigondeaux deserves to be at #0.000125. The Ring is rapidly becoming a joke.

Comment

Broner and Guerrero have no business being in the top 10. Broner over Pacquiao, Bradley, and Klitschko. lol

Broner and Guerrero need to be dropped in favor of Rigondeaux and V. Klitschko. Froch and Mares would be higher than Broner and Guerrero, but there's only room for 10.

The top 4 is pretty spot on though with Mayweather and Ward as the top two, but I wouldn't argue swapping Martinez and Marquez.

Comment

Bradley? Why is he even in the Top 10?

He clearly didnt beat Pac and struggled against Provshriedodsdgdlkgnigo or however the hell you spell it...

He doesnt hang with the big boys.. Gots heart but wont hang wit the top dogs,

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          Broner @ 5 and Guerrero @ 8 they are so biased to GBP fighters whack list
          Pretty much this. Broner, Guerrero and Bradley shouldn't be there, Mayweather should be lower. Probably Ward at #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
            1. Mayweather
            2. Ward
            3. Marquez
            4. Martinez
            5. Broner
            6. Pacquiao
            7. Klitschko
            8. Guerrero
            9. Bradley
            10. Donaire

Apparently, Donaire dropped down to 10th after his defeat to Rigondeaux. Rigondeaux still has no place, however.

Personally, I'd rank it

1. Mayweather/Ward
            2. Ward/Mayweather (It all depends on Cinquo De Mayo)
            3. Martinez
            4. Marquez
            5. Pacquiao
            6. Rigondeaux
            7. Klitschko
            8. Bradley
            10. Donaire

What do you all think?
            I take no issue with ya list..But I'd move some fighters around in mine..

1.Mayweather(dudes been dominate for too long to question this)
            2.Ward
            3.Martinez
            4.Marquez
            5.Wlad
            6.Bradley
            7.Pac
            8.Mares
            9.Froch
            10.Rigo

Only person gone is Donaire(replaced by the man who beat him)from my list..He deserves it for his showing,but he's still knocking on the door(a rematch with Rigo,and better effort)and Donaire can get back in with the right moves..

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Pretty much this. Broner, Guerrero and Bradley shouldn't be there, Mayweather should be lower. Probably Ward at #1.
              You got to be kidding,Bradley is undefeated and totally belongs there..

Mayweather is undefeated and has been dominate for some time now..

Froch has fought nothing but best,he belongs on the P4P list..

Mares,another with an unquestionable resume..

The four fighters mention here are all P4P kinda fighters,based on accomplishment and resume..

Oh and Mayweather is the top fighter in the sport brother..No question about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                You got to be kidding,Bradley is undefeated and totally belongs there..

Mayweather is undefeated and has been dominate for some time now..

Froch has fought nothing but best,he belongs on the P4P list..

Mares,another with an unquestionable resume..

The four fighters mention here are all P4P kinda fighters,based on accomplishment and resume..

Oh and Mayweather is the top fighter in the sport brother..No question about it..
                I'm a Bradley fan but come on, he's struggled in his last two bouts and arguably lost both (I had him winning one, losing one). Right now I have him 11-15. Maybe if he moved back to 140 he would be back on the list, but he doesn't look like a WW right now.

As to Mayweather, your reasoning about him being #1 for being dominant for so long is shaky. Why isn't Wladimir Klitschko at the top if that's the case? It also goes to how your formulate a list, recent body of work is important imo. Mayweather didn't clear out his current division like Ward just did and beat the No.1 guy in the division above he didn't KO the PFP No.1 inside 6 rounds like Marquez just did. Mayweather should be on there, but lower imo.

Comment

Adrien Broner is one hell of a fighter, but I'm not sure he belongs there just yet. I do think he will get there soon. Rigo not being on the list and Donaire being on it is a freakin joke.

Comment

Rigo should be around #3-4, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      If Broner deserves to be at #5 then Rigondeaux deserves to be at #0.000125. The Ring is rapidly becoming a joke.
                      Rigo should be over Wlad easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X