Name me some good emotional movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very powerful !!

Comment

• Anyone seen 3:10 to yuma? I was expecting a **** movie, but boy was it good.

I like the average struggling man trying to impress/make a difference-movies

Comment

• Originally posted by tyson View Post

You can break down any movie like that if you want to...

Or you can just sit back and enjoy the entertainment!

I feel many people are too critical when it comes to movies, analyzing everything like a true nerd. If it entertains while you watch it, the movie succeeded in my onion.
        there wasn't much analysis into it. all the guy did was argue with his friends. there must have been 10 scenes where they'd get all pissy and start shovin eachother. it was irritating. doesn't take much critiquing skills to know that something sucks.

on top of that, i'm gettin tired of rappers trying to compare rapping like it's some epic courageous journey into life. it's talking fast and rhyming words. that's it. does it take skill? yes. so does everything if you plan on being good at it.
        you don't see the world's greatest Scrabble player talking about his gameplay as if he's Rambo hacking through the jungle with a machette while firing off flaming arrows at the Viet Cong prison camp now do you? it's bull****. that's why that song's called "Lose Yourself" cause you gotta be fuckin LOST to think that you're some warrior for rapping.

Comment

• Corny 80's flicks. But I still love them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
            there wasn't much analysis into it. all the guy did was argue with his friends. there must have been 10 scenes where they'd get all pissy and start shovin eachother. it was irritating. doesn't take much critiquing skills to know that something sucks.

on top of that, i'm gettin tired of rappers trying to compare rapping like it's some epic courageous journey into life. it's talking fast and rhyming words. that's it. does it take skill? yes. so does everything if you plan on being good at it.
            you don't see the world's greatest Scrabble player talking about his gameplay as if he's Rambo hacking through the jungle with a machette while firing off flaming arrows at the Viet Cong prison camp now do you? it's bull****. that's why that song's called "Lose Yourself" cause you gotta be fuckin LOST to think that you're some warrior for rapping.

Yeah, I agree with what you said here, although I still liked 8 mile.
            Wouldn't watch it 3 times though.

Comment

• Jack The Rippuh's home videos featuring him crying about his problems. I have a copy, if you want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
                Anyone seen 3:10 to yuma? I was expecting a **** movie, but boy was it good.

I like the average struggling man trying to impress/make a difference-movies
                I agree, its a really good movie.

Comment

• Idk why, but I always fu#king cry at the end of Click when Adam Sandler is with his family outside the rainy hospital. Happened again today!

Comment

• Air Bud was emotional af

51ixe7szMsL._AC_.jpg

Comment

• “Everything is illuminated”

Comment

Working...
                      X