Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley's Controversial Win Over Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol marquez kissed the canvass 4x turned his face to pulp. Move on... Bradley Pacquiao is way different even a ******ed will know who won

Comment

It's amazing how Pac can still smile after all that BS shindig.

If it were for me I'd fcuk the rematch since I clearly won and shoot Arum with my AKs.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Pac shouldnt have worn this shirt after the decision

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          were you sick when marquez got robbed?
          Like many others, only sick when it suits their own agenda. Marquez gets robbed and everyone was saying its because he threw away the late rounds. Guess what Manny threw away the late rounds and only has himself to blame.

I think Bradley only does better in the rematch. At this stage of his career pac is not going to get any better. Bradley still has room for improvement. Pac couldn't knock Bradley out in this fight, I can't see it being any different in the rematch.

I actually had pac winning the fight but it was a lot closer than people want to admit. I see people giving 11 rounds to pac, people saying I gave 2 rounds to Bradley and I was being generous, people saying it was a whitewash. What the hell were these people watching? And they have the nerve to talk about poor judging. People on the site crack me up.

Bradley thought a courageous fight, he chose to trade with a guy who had more power and a better chin. He made it an entertaining fight and is getting no credit for his performance. Even though I had pac winning and I feel Bradley was lucky to get the win. Bradley doesn't deserve the hate he is getting.
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-10-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Pac did win the fight but all these fan boys are killing me. When marquez lost they werent saying boxing was dead. Only excuses followed.
            because that one could be explain even by a kid.. and could gone either way without problem with me.. but this one? even a kid would laugh..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Pac shouldnt have worn this shirt after the decision

it was a little bit strange that there was so much emphasize on pacquiao's undefeated streak since '05, "his only loss on US soil!", during the weigh in and the fight introductions. it's like top rank was sizing up bradley's shocking upset. that was on some subliminal shit.

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
                Lol marquez kissed the canvass 4x turned his face to pulp. Move on... Bradley Pacquiao is way different even a ******ed will know who won
                Didn't Freddie Roach say after the Bradley fight that he wasn't sure if they were paying for the Marquez fight? So even he admitted that Marquez got robbed. Whoever thinks Bob Arum isn't behind this don't even deserve to have a brain in their head. Pac is all smiles because he knows it's Arum and he can't do nothing. Bob has Pac's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  it was a little bit strange that there was so much emphasize on pacquiao's undefeated streak since '05, "his only loss on US soil!", during the weigh in and the fight introductions. it's like top rank was sizing up bradley's shocking upset. that was on some subliminal shit.
                  Bob Arum cashed in on Pac. Betting odds were large in Pac's favor and Bob let it ride on Bradley. Rematch already set up but only morons would pay to see that heaping pile of trash. If Pac had any kind of brain, heart and balls, he would have been left Arum but it may not be that simple seeing how Pac called Arum often for money favors. Manny is screwed. Arum got a hold on Pacquiao like he tried to do against De LaHoya and Floyd but they were strong enough to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Bob Arum cashed in on Pac. Betting odds were large in Pac's favor and Bob let it ride on Bradley. Rematch already set up but only morons would pay to see that heaping pile of trash. If Pac had any kind of brain, heart and balls, he would have been left Arum but it may not be that simple seeing how Pac called Arum often for money favors. Manny is screwed. Arum got a hold on Pacquiao like he tried to do against De LaHoya and Floyd but they were strong enough to leave.
                    i didn't real a single fact in this post

all speculation
                    Last edited by Paclan; 06-10-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      So true but let us be honest Pacquiao cannot leave Bob Arum because can't do what Floyd and Oscar did.

Comment

Working...
                      X