Paul Williams: "I'm not saying I'll beat Floyd, but Ima get mines in"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams: "I'm not saying I'll beat Floyd, but Ima get mines in"

Gotta love this dude. Funny guy.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 05-06-2010, 12:31 PM.

yo burner, have you gotten my 2 recent pm's?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      yo burner, have you gotten my 2 recent pm's?
      Naw. You know what alot of people have been saying that. I dont get PM's sometimes for some reason.

Comment

your box isnt full, is it? I kinda think you didnt get mines because of BPP didnt want you to. I dont think they really want to allow what I was sending you because its kinda affiliated with another site. I even made a thread about it yesterday and they quickly removed it. Before I sent it to you I asked them coud I do it and he said "Man, F*** that show"

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          your box isnt full, is it? I kinda think you didnt get mines because of BPP didnt want you to. I dont think they really want to allow what I was sending you because its kinda affiliated with another site. I even made a thread about it yesterday and they quickly removed it. Before I sent it to you I asked them coud I do it and he said "Man, F*** that show"
          really...lol.

Try sending it now.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Gotta love this dude. Funny guy.
            Paul Williams is a good fighter but not elite.HE can fight stationary people with no defence like Margarito.His reach means nothing in a Mayweather fight.That fight should be his last because Mayweather destroys people's self esteem forever.I dont recommend that fight because Williams will never be the same

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Paul Williams is a good fighter but not elite.HE can fight stationary people with no defence like Margarito.His reach means nothing in a Mayweather fight.That fight should be his last because Mayweather destroys people's self esteem forever.I dont recommend that fight because Williams will never be the same
              What about stationary fighters with no defense like........ Sergio Martinez?

Comment

He claims he's not looking past Cintron, but every time I see him or his trainer they are talking about how other big fights would go. Cintron's right hand has a little say in the matter, please believe that. You would think they would've learned from the first Quintana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  He claims he's not looking past Cintron, but every time I see him or his trainer they are talking about how other big fights would go. Cintron's right hand has a little say in the matter, please believe that. You would think they would've learned from the first Quintana fight.
                  Thats because its not about Floyd as much as its about getting paid. I think they feel like they screwed up by not taking the Pavlik fight and now he's fighting again for scraps. He just wants big money and Floyd is that guy.

Comment

What does "Ima get mines in" mean?

English is my second language.

Comment

Working...
                    X