No announcement yet.

going to tye fields vs olubawalu canadian title eliminator tommorow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to tye fields vs olubawalu canadian title eliminator tommorow

its been awhile since i saw fields fight & sportnet should reply it a couple weeks from now.fields should kick his ass...i see a brutal knockout coming but ray is big & has a decent jab..

hell yeah gonna feel the KO from here.

bro update your avatar:

Comment

I almost made a thread today about how I couldn't believe Joe Strong hadn't made a thread about the upcoming Tye Fields fight.

Like clockwork..........

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I almost made a thread today about how I couldn't believe Joe Strong hadn't made a thread about the upcoming Tye Fields fight.

Like clockwork..........
        why wouldnt i...he lives in edmonton & fights 5 minutes from my place...i actually support my local scene & go to all the events.i also post all the fights that happen in my local domestic scene.you see i am a true boxing fan.i contribute money to help the local scene...not like so many fanboy,flavor of the month fans who contribute nothing but negative stuff on a website...there is more to boxing then nuthugging the klitschkos...wasting my breath on people like you seems kind of stupid....this site isnt my life,not like so many others...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          why wouldnt i...he lives in edmonton & fights 5 minutes from my place...i actually support my local scene & go to all the events.i also post all the fights that happen in my local domestic scene.you see i am a true boxing fan.i contribute money to help the local scene...not like so many fanboy,flavor of the month fans who contribute nothing but negative stuff on a website...there is more to boxing then nuthugging the klitschkos...wasting my breath on people like you seems kind of stupid....this site isnt my life,not like so many others...

I am flying all the way to Vegas for Khan-Maidana and have regularly traveled across the country for fights in addition to going to all my local Detroit shows. I guarantee I watched a lot more live boxing than you over the past 5 years.

Go ahead and give yourself a big pat on the back for going to the Edmonton bum fights though. What a super fan.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Your local scene is a a damn zoo. Your commision is just as bad as the midwest, and will get someone hurt soon unless something is fixed.

This fight card is a joke and someone will be badly hurt. Tye Field's is not fighting Big Ray Olubwale.

Tye Fields 43-2, 39Ko's will be fighting 3-0-1 (2Ko's) Ken Frank over ten rounds.

Might I also note that Canadian cruiserweight Champion Ryan Henney who is 15-3 (9Ko's) is fighting a 1-0, yes 1-0 fighter.

There is a reason Tye Fields moved to Alberta, to continue to get soft-touch fighters.

/thread.

Comment

Oh and by the way Tye Bum Ass Fields isnt even fighting Olabulualalswuwuw

The Canadian ***** probably pulled out cause boxrec says Fields is fighting TBA.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
                Your local scene is a a damn zoo. Your commision is just as bad as the midwest, and will get someone hurt soon unless something is fixed.

This fight card is a joke and someone will be badly hurt. Tye Field's is not fighting Big Ray Olubwale.

Tye Fields 43-2, 39Ko's will be fighting 3-0-1 (2Ko's) Ken Frank over ten rounds.

Might I also note that Canadian cruiserweight Champion Ryan Henney who is 15-3 (9Ko's) is fighting a 1-0, yes 1-0 fighter.

There is a reason Tye Fields moved to Alberta, to continue to get soft-touch fighters.

/thread.

That's great man.

I am flying to Vegas to watch the WBA Junior Welterweight Championship and he is going down the street to support a travesty where a guy with 45 fights is fighting a guy with 3 career fights.

And he says that he is a real boxing fan and I am nothing but a Klitschko nuthugger. LMAO. Now that's comedy at it's best.

Comment

Working...
                X