No announcement yet.

Miguel cottos best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moochi View Post
    He was a good fighter and definitely one of the greatest hype jobs we've seen in a while.

I'm not saying he wasn't good. Though i can't remember seeing a fighter who lost to the top level fighters ( smashed) yet be 'world champion' so many times.

A bit similar to Arthur Abraham. Once he stepped up he got schooled. Then he went back to Germany and was 'world champion' again for several years. Gullible fans or just plain blind?

His best win for me was against Torres.
    good comparrison

Only difference is Abe was pretty quiet over in germany and did well there but he wasn't forced down our throats as a supposed elite level champion on HBO ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Has to be Mosley. Sure he was past his best (and juice free) but he was still a damn good fighter when Cotto met him.
      Why would you say he was juice free vs Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Why would you say he was juice free vs Cotto?
        Hadn't he been named in the Balco investigation at that point?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Cotto's best win was Torres
          Torres was a last minute replacement iirc.

That's why he gassed so fast in the cotto fight. Don't know if he even had a camp.

Comment

Damn mexicans hahah sad kids yall fighters are cheaters and quitters with no balls,

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Actually, it could even be an undefeated Malignaggi.
              That was a pretty competitive fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Has to be Mosley. Sure he was past his best (and juice free) but he was still a damn good fighter when Cotto met him.
                Agreed. Mosley still had something left and it was a good win.

Comment

I hope that people are finally dropping the stupid illusion that the Martinez win really meant anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                    So this guys best win is scraping by an old Shane Mosley in a fight he arguably lost.

And people act like he's an atg lol
                    An old Mosley? dam dude u really dont know about boxing, Mosley was still prime when Cotto fought him , i think ur confusing this with Mayweather in which Mosley was over the hill, also Cotto beat Clottey , yes it was close but Clottey was too defensive and thts wht cost him the fight.

Comment

more like body shots he couldnt take, Torres was more then ready for the fight even if he was a last min replacement

Comment

Working...
                      X