Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you should just do is rent a ring somewhere everyone can get too (I suggest the moon) get everyone on boxinscene to go there, and try beat the **** out of everyone. Survivors will be awarded, all others will lose at the hands or Donald Hoskins, GreatestIAM

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatestIAM
      ya well put the two together and thats what you got, i know this wasnt the best footage of me shadowboxing but i guess i will have to post something a little better to prove otherwise, all i know is when im in the ring or training i get nothing but "dat kids got something", or" that kids got speed" or "watch his gonna be a something i bet"
      ey homey, jus check out your right jab and how you threw it, I don't believe a word u say yadidamean? I ain't tryin to hate but ya know, im sure you can get better, but any1 can though, you gotta find a good gym where the coach takes peeps seriously n punches start at the tip of yo feet, jus watch million dollar baby, lol they got some good lessons which are taught by alot of gymz gl bro, hope ya get better

Comment

• wow this thread has gotten crazy, i see the video and i think to myself: whod wanna take on this beast? i dont think all u talking smack would b if u were face to face with him, hed hit u with that signature punch of roy jones and ud just be ktfo, donald, i can tell from this video u hit like a ton of bricks, and im sure finding a good trainer is gonna b no problem for u, hell, ull have trainers come to u! so yeah, i think whatever division u end up being end is gonna have a huge RECKONING if u know what i mean, sorta like tyson when he went pro in the heavys, just more dominant!

Comment

• Sleazy pleeeeeeeeease tell me your ****ing around.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleazyfellow
            wow this thread has gotten crazy, i see the video and i think to myself: whod wanna take on this beast? i dont think all u talking smack would b if u were face to face with him, hed hit u with that signature punch of roy jones and ud just be ktfo, donald, i can tell from this video u hit like a ton of bricks, and im sure finding a good trainer is gonna b no problem for u, hell, ull have trainers come to u! so yeah, i think whatever division u end up being end is gonna have a huge RECKONING if u know what i mean, sorta like tyson when he went pro in the heavys, just more dominant!
            I would, I dont care about his weight, im a middleweight =P if u ever in da Bay (Cali) I'd luv ta have a sparrin session

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76851

Comment

• I would love to fight GreatestIAM, I would put money that he wouldn't last past the first round with me. What an idiot. Dude, it does look that bad, and arm punches are worthless, when that guy said that he meant that you don't stay tight and throw with your hips, your more likely to throw out a shoulder doing what your doing you idiot. And another thing, you keep bitching about unlevel ground, your right I would hate to fight you, i bet your the kinda of person that tries to make rules and wines. You fight me in the ring, I knock you out, you fight me on unlevel ground I give you a tai kick and break your femur in two and then unleash holy hell on you. I am usually not this pissy, and am more laid back but I am new to the sport (about 6 months) and I have alot of respect for the people that train hard and work hard for their success, won't I dont have respect for is some idiot like you that thinks he is the greatest for no reason and puts a sour name on boxers or fighters. Have some respect to your elders that have made this sport what it is, its not some meeting at the flag pole after school you little kid.

Comment

• bump............

Comment

• Originally posted by 7001
                    bump............

guess we gotta continue it. its that boi HOSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X