Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: "I want Thurman. I want Bradley"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQfvFOfMFd4

Can't embed.

"I want Tim Bradley. We were close to making it. I want it next!" - Kell Brook.

So Brook is going to duck Chaves permanently just as I speculated. What a surprise.

Comment

War Chocolate Brownie

Comment

Why is he talking about those guys when he has yet to fight Chaves? He needs to go through with the fight Chaves sign for and trained for first and then call out other guys. Chaves was ready to fight and Brook is the one who postponed the fight. He owes Chaves a fight as soon as he is fit and ready. If he never fights Chaves then he took months out of Chaves' career when Chaves is in his prime and that's not right.

Comment

Hope Thurman responds that fight could be made real fast!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Why is he talking about those guys when he has yet to fight Chaves? He needs to go through with the fight Chaves sign for and trained for first and then call out other guys. Chaves was ready to fight and Brook is the one who postponed the fight. He owes Chaves a fight as soon as he is fit and ready. If he never fights Chaves then he took months out of Chaves' career when Chaves is in his prime and that's not right.
            She did say: "not that we're overlooking chaves".

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
              Hope Thurman responds that fight could be made real fast!
              would thurman go to The uk? I doubt it.

Comment

Brook is the real deal and I support him but damn the Chaves fight has me nervous...Chaves is my dude as well and capable of beating any 147 fighter on his night.... Will be bad if they skip this potential great fight

Comment

so erm what happened to Chaves? And erm...Brook, you might want to start staying healthy for longer than 3 months.

Comment

Judging by his tone, Bradley is probably next after the Chaves fight.

If Thurman beats Porter for the full WBA title and Kell beats Bradley, Thurman vs Kell sometime next year for 3 belts is the dream.

Comment

Working...
                    X