Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does "The White Man Keep The Black Man Down"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a combination stupidity and aggressiveness that holds them back from collectively advancing in first-world countries -- which is glorified and encouraged in rap.

And when a black man does acquire wealth, he squanders it making it rain on a busted stripper's ass and buying a bunch of jewelry. Their values are ****ed.

Ghetto blacks in their communities and ghetto hip-hop rap culture keeps them down. If a black man gets educated, he gets called a house ***** or uncle tom by his own people.

Black people have a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.

Comment

Raaaaaaaaccceeeee wwaaaarrr!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        You mean internalize? Or you mean institutionalize? Because racism is internalized, it has become an institutional phenomenon... Although I reject this hypothesis, I think this is what you meant.

What are you talking about? Trailer park White boys? Looking down on blacks? Link? Source? All because you personally knew a few, doesn't mean this is common. In fact, from my experience, most low-income "White boys" like to emulate, and aspire to "black boys," and "black culture."

You're just blabbing off random examples, like your "8-figure a year" rubbish? That in no way, shape, or form accurately represents the average high school dropout's income, nor the average income, or job, of black people?

This is a terrible post, mate, and makes zero sense.

Neil Degrasse Tyson exists, but he ain't exactly indicative of the average racial makeup of astro mudda ****en physicists...

These are known as outliers - statistical rarities. The bell curve exists, whether you like it or not, and you always have a few people who fall several standard deviations outside of the average.

For black people, the average IQ is about 85 - a whole standard deviation lower than Whites, at about 100. Asians always score the best, on average, at around 105, a quarter of a standard deviation higher than Whites.

For whatever the reason, this is true, and we to stop pretending like it isn't... Blacks are much more likely to commit violent crime, have a low IQ, and be impoverished... But oh yeah, "NOT ALL"!!! There's this one black dude I know who is a millionaire!!!

Both. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          It's a combination stupidity and aggressiveness that holds them back from collectively advancing in first-world countries -- which is glorified and encouraged in rap.

And when a black man does acquire wealth, he squanders it making it rain on a busted stripper's ass and buying a bunch of jewelry. Their values are ****ed.

Ghetto blacks in their communities and ghetto hip-hop rap culture keeps them down. If a black man gets educated, he gets called a house ***** or uncle tom by his own people.

Black people have a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.
          To answer your question from the other thread that got closed, I honestly don't know.

I still believe every individual should be judged on his character, and you can't just lump everyone together based on race.

However, I do think that racial profiling, in CERTAIN SITUATIONS, and when done correctly, is a good thing... Not for things like jobs, but if police are patrolling certain areas, or if a woman finds herself alone... it doesn't mean "harass and attack" - it just means pay a little more attention, and be a little bit more cautious.

We have hundreds, probably thousands of compilations of studies, and statistics that show without a doubt, young black males are by far more likely to commit a violent crime.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Serious question.

Is this just some nonsense that became an excuse for hardship, or misuse of opportunity?

Does it speak to real-world oppression?

Is it just an absurdity, a cop-out, straight jibberish?

Or is it rooted in fact, that as a black man, you are born disadvantageous in society?

born disadvantage??? ya mofos are born with a 7" c0ck as a new born baby. the fuck ya talking about being at a disadvantage lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              born disadvantage??? ya mofos are born with a 7" c0ck as a new born baby. the fuck ya talking about being at a disadvantage lol.
              Well for one, I am not black lol.

And not all black people have 7+ inches mang, there's gotta be a few 4 inchers out there in the mix too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                To answer your question from the other thread that got closed, I honestly don't know.

I still believe every individual should be judged on his character, and you can't just lump everyone together based on race.

However, I do think that racial profiling, in CERTAIN SITUATIONS, and when done correctly, is a good thing... Not for things like jobs, but if police are patrolling certain areas, or if a woman finds herself alone... it doesn't mean "harass and attack" - it just means pay a little more attention, and be a little bit more cautious.

We have hundreds, probably thousands of compilations of studies, and statistics that show without a doubt, young black males are by far more likely to commit a violent crime.
                These type of statistics permeate American society to this day; goes for education, the economy, health, etc. too which shows racial disparity. It exists on all levels inadvertently or not, all depending on circumstance. Especially gun related crime and such as you mention, blacks have a huge problem as a demographic group. These are facts and I believe need to be addressed within and importantly without preconceived ideas such as 'white guilt'.

Comment

there's gotta be a few 4 inchers out there in the mix
                  led wishes he was that big

Comment

Well for one, I am not black lol.

And not all black people have 7+ inches mang, there's gotta be a few 4 inchers out there in the mix too.

Brushmyhair comes to mind. I bet he's hung like Gary Coleman, probably looks just like him too.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      All black men have ten inch ****s minimum. Therefore they are born privileged and don't deserve anything else from YT. In fact blacks owe YT reparations.

Comment

Working...
                      X