Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List The Fighters With The Best Footwork You've Ever Seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    is FLoyd one of the best footwork guys

He finds himself on ropes quite often
    No he's not at all, he was often reaching with his punches and off balance but his defense made up for that, lucky for him.

Comment

Derrick Rose

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        Whitaker
        Mayweather
        Ali
        Pacquiao
        Pep
        Pacquiao's footwork is way overrated imo and it has always annoyed me listening to lampley go on about it. He gets off balance a lot, lunges in with his back foot leaving the ground, walks forward with his punches leaving himself square and is all over the place when being put under pressure while back peddling. He also wastes movement. Just because a guy can move his feet quickly doesn't necessarily mean his footwork is great.

Comment

were Floyd and Marquez foot stomping on Pac considered footwork LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
            Each time I watch Rigo's highlights, or training montages, two things always catch my attention.

1) His never changing Rigo face. I'm pretty sure Donaire wakes up in the middle of the night with cold sweats, haunted by that set in stone like Rigo face. He probably has **** turds that make him catch a breath because they're shaped like that Rigo face and stare deep into his soul.

2) His dazzling footwork. I mean, I'm a relative boxing noob, so maybe that's a contributing factor, but the way Rigo seems to glide all over the ring like a "****ing lizard on ice" is a thing of beauty.

Got me thinking about who else has God tier footwork.

List who you think does.
            Hector Camacho Sr
            Willie Pep
            Sweet Pea
            Jose Napoles

Comment

I'm amazed by Mannys footwork. It's unconventional but so effective, I've re watched some of his fights just focusing on his footwork. The same thIng with Loma but it's a more traditional style.

Comment

Rigo hands down. It's like watching and art.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Pacquiao's footwork is way overrated imo and it has always annoyed me listening to lampley go on about it. He gets off balance a lot, lunges in with his back foot leaving the ground, walks forward with his punches leaving himself square and is all over the place when being put under pressure while back peddling. He also wastes movement. Just because a guy can move his feet quickly doesn't necessarily mean his footwork is great.
                  The thread asked about a persons personal preference man..Manny is great at turning fighters and readjusting his foot position, its not just about speed. It is the fact that he can hit you and turn you while getting his feet in great position..but thats my personal list feel free to make your own man

Comment

Hector Camacho had some seriously glorious footwork in his prime. It was fuckin flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      is FLoyd one of the best footwork guys

He finds himself on ropes quite often
                      Yes he has excelent footwork..he was on the ropes a lot LATE in his career which seems when most started watching him..and even then he put himself there most of the time because he was good on the ropes

Comment

Working...
                      X