No announcement yet.

Thinking of buying Grant Campeón Super Bag Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of buying Grant Campeón Super Bag Gloves

I am about to buy these gloves at ringside.com for $59.99. they are 12oz. I just want to use them on the heavy bag and the speed bag. i dont plan on sparring. Do you guys think I should buy them? What others in that price range would also be good?

Also which Handwraps should I buy? Are they reusable? how long do they last?

yes handwraps are reusable and yes you should get those gloves there good i hear and as handwraps are concerned get the ringside one the one that they make thats got the gel on it, it looks like the everlast evergel

Comment

I got these bad boys for $30.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio View Post
        I got these bad boys for $30.

hey where did you get those?

Comment

Originally posted by explicted View Post
          I am about to buy these gloves at ringside.com for $59.99. they are 12oz. I just want to use them on the heavy bag and the speed bag. i dont plan on sparring. Do you guys think I should buy them? What others in that price range would also be good?

Also which Handwraps should I buy? Are they reusable? how long do they last?
          u dont need bag gloves for a speedbag my man, jus havin ur handwraps will suffice.

as for grant, they make a good glove, so i would go for it if i were u.

Comment

"...u dont need bag gloves for a speedbag my man, jus havin ur handwraps will suffice"

Absolutely. Using the pictured gloves on the speed bag would probably be useless.

Comment

i was also thinking about buying grant campeon TRAINING gloves..anybody ever use them? are they better then the everlast pro training glove?

and i like to use the gauze handwrap..i use about 4 on each hand..it makes me feel kinda professional and will make me have a better day in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                i was also thinking about buying grant campeon TRAINING gloves..anybody ever use them? are they better then the everlast pro training glove?

and i like to use the gauze handwrap..i use about 4 on each hand..it makes me feel kinda professional and will make me have a better day in the gym.
                There the gloves i want but they are damm expensive so i've gota save up.
                Alot of boxers at my gym use the gauze handwraps. I personally prefer just basic cotton lonsdale hand wraps as they are only £1.50 where i live so i can get alot of pairs incase ineed extra padding.

Comment

Working...
                X