Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I shoulda had water and tylenol before bed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I've noticed that helps a hangover is really greasy food loaded with calories and ice cold soda drinks like Dr. Pepper.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Just gotta drink water in between drinks and just chug half a gallon right before bed

I drank 15 beers last night and drank half a gallon of water right before bed...it was almost painful because I was full of beer and wasn't thirsty at all, but I had to

And no hangover

Comment

being hungover is just the result of your body battling extreme dehydration.

if you drink a few cups of water before you start drinking, you'll never get hungover.

I havent had one in years.

Comment

Yes I know I know, drink water.

But all that water makes me have to pee, and I was the hostess last night so I really couldn't be running to the potty all night.

Sigh.

Headache is gone, just really dizzy and I feel like my head is full of cotton or somth.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Just gotta drink water in between drinks and just chug half a gallon right before bed

I drank 15 beers last night and drank half a gallon of water right before bed...it was almost painful because I was full of beer and wasn't thirsty at all, but I had to

And no hangover
            Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
            Yes I know I know, drink water.

But all that water makes me have to pee, and I was the hostess last night so I really couldn't be running to the potty all night.

Sigh.

Headache is gone, just really dizzy and I feel like my head is full of cotton or somth.
            dont let crussian BS you here, he woke up SOAKED!

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              dont let crussian BS you here, he woke up SOAKED!
              Lol

I thought I'd be ok, cos I stuck to wine. Usually, I can drink tonms of red wine and wake up rosey. Not that I'm a lush or anything, just I swerve vodka and all that.

Beer and wine girl ,me.

May is a tough month for me, as its my birthday month and everyone wants to take me out, parties all month.

Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                Lol

I thought I'd be ok, cos I stuck to wine. Usually, I can drink tonms of red wine and wake up rosey. Not that I'm a lush or anything, just I swerve vodka and all that.

Beer and wine girl ,me.

May is a tough month for me, as its my birthday month and everyone wants to take me out, parties all month.

Sigh.

poor kiddo

Comment

poor kiddo

Yes, I know. Its tough being so lovable.

Hahahahahahahahah

Comment

its also tough getting old

Comment

its also tough getting old

you don't heal or shake illness as fast but you can still show the youngins how it's done(drinking that is)...i think the hardest part about getting older is the knowledge you gain through experience & you always think " i wish i was 23 again knowing what i know now"

Comment

Working...
                      X