Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistic Chances Of Ortiz Beating Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic Chances Of Ortiz Beating Canelo?

Discuss.???

NONE, that's why they choose him.

Comment

I'd say he has like a 20 or 25 percent chance.

Comment

Not sure why people have such a high perception of Canelo.

Ortiz will beat Canelo.

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight, who ever wins will get mayweather and be a superstar because Ortiz and Canelo can beat mayweather right now.

I think Ortiz-Canelo will be like Ortiz-Mayweather but this time around Canelo gets KTFO around 8.

Comment

I think Ortiz is a live underdog.

Comment

I will be making so many points come fight night

Ortiz will easily beat Canelo

Comment

Realisticly, of course he can do it. Imo, it depends on his chin though.

Canelo is a good puncher but he doesn't box that well and he slows down as the fight goes on. He punches harder, is more accurate and smarter in the ring than Ortiz.

Ortiz is better overall, is a bit faster, had fought better opposition and has that lead hand. He comes to fight and he can take it for sure.

Comment

Eh I actually think Ortiz has a good chance of winning, if I was a betting man I'd place money on him depending on the odds. Really speaking people assuming that Canelo will steam roll Ortiz and before that Paul Williams remind me of the people thinking that Bute would steam roll Froch.

Ortiz isn't as tough as Froch but like Froch he has faced stiffer opposition than his opponent. List me the fighters Canelo has been in the ring with who are on the level of Mayweather, Maidana, Peterson and Berto?

When people were suggesting Canelo would dominate Williams, list me the opponents on Canelo's resume who surpass Martinez, Lara, Quintana and even Ishida.

Fans complain about fighters not fighting the best yet overhype fighters who fight cans and hold it against fighters who take a challenge and lose.

Comment

How effective can his power be at 154? I think that's what it comes down to. His power has seemed to be effective at 147 in the Berto fight. We'll see again tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X