No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. in Good Spirits, Eyes Return on June 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. in Good Spirits, Eyes Return on June 16th

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is in good spirits after Thursday's hearing with the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Chavez was hit with a nine month suspension, and a fine of $900,000, for a failed drug test which came up positive for marijuana. Chavez failed the test following last September's twelve round decision loss to Sergio Martinez. The suspension, which runs from the date of the Martinez fight, expires on June 15th.

[Click Here To Read More]

This clown thinks Sergio is scared of him lmaooo they should test him fight now because he's on something this bum will get beaten up again

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      This clown thinks Sergio is scared of him lmaooo they should test him fight now because he's on something this bum will get beaten up again
      I don't think Martinez is scared , but I think Chavez would win a rematch if he stops acting like a spoiled brat.

Comment

I want to see Chavez Jr vs Golovkin or Pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          I don't think Martinez is scared , but I think Chavez would win a rematch if he stops acting like a spoiled brat.
          He can't change what he is.

Comment

June 16th is a Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              You've got an ugly Porter rican flag in your sig & Garcia as your avy but you talk about "bums"

Comment

He will just relax and play nintendo for the next few months.

Comment

Ha, this kid is crazy. He got his ass whooped and he is saying Sergio is afraid? If they rematch, Sergio will beat him worse than the first match and Jr won't be able to catch him at all.

Comment

He's always in good spirits....He's high as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X