No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward - Official PPV Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I don't really go in for that, but Ward didn't win anyway so it doesn't matter.
    Your true colors are really coming out after this fight. Your agenda has always been obvious but it's really clear now.😁

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Did Lampley just say that the Garcia Gym is a really tough training environment?

Drinking beer, not making weight and talking to Elle all day is tough??
      i would assume so. REEEEE-porting.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
        cause their too close to it to call it how it really is. example tonight stevenson said "I think im reaching".

shut the fuck up and listen to jdj and do what he says,
        true that they have a biased opinion, but i know that when im in the ring that if something isnt working, it's time to go to plan B. your opponent can adjust, so should you.

i suppose it depends on the fighter and trainer. i do back JDJ since he was a fighter (and a pretty solid one) and probably even better trainer, but i don't think it's too out of line for a fighter to give his take on the matter

Comment

• I had it 115-112 Kovalev. I wouldn't call it a robbery even though i'm convinced that Kovalev deserved the decision as I can see where the rounds could come from to have it 114-113 Ward. I suppose this is what happens when you have a Russian fighting an American in America with 3 American judges. Oh well they'll likely do it again which is fine by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Your true colors are really coming out after this fight. Your agenda has always been obvious but it's really clear now.😁

Look at this ****, talking about other people's agenda when his own couldn't be more obvious. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Look at this ****, talking about other people's agenda when his own couldn't be more obvious. Hypocrisy at its finest.
              Coming from Freedom's buddy I consider that a compliment. Everyone here knows what you're about 😁Thanks for the gifts you send me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                Man, at one point, ward tried to shoot Kovalevs leg like he was on a wrestling mat. He lifted his leg and tried to pick him up. All of the "ward is stronger on the inside" did not show in this fight. Kovalev was clearly the stronger of the two and just as smart and controlled the entire pace of the fight.
                I think Kovalev done some dirty things too but he did say he'd retaliate to Ward I stopped counting clinches after the round 3 I think?
                I think I got up to maybe 10-15?
                Byrd could have definitely done a better job last night and tbh keeping it open without the dirty **** It might have favoured Ward.

Overall I think If some of these people are saying Kell Brook exposed GGG what did Kovalev just do to the boxer the guy who has been rated on the same level as Pacquiao and Mayweather!
                Ain't no ****in way in hell is Ward on those level just absolutely NO WAY!!!

Comment

• Kovalev deserved the decision hands down...

Comment

• Note the biased chimp "HoopJab" at 0:53

"Kovalev didn't close da show doe" "Ward did doe" #

I hope this sport withers and dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Note the biased chimp "HoopJab" at 0:53

"Kovalev didn't close da show doe" "Ward did doe" #

I hope this sport withers and dies.
                      and what about the title of the video? larry be hatin' doe

Comment

Working...
                      X