Collapse
No announcement yet.

The decline of the super middlweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very weak right now, but Cruiserweight is still worse. Seriously, name 3 Cruiserweights from top of your head.
    GO

Comment

It doesn't surprise me an American saying the Cruiserweight is worse than SMW LMAOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Honestly the division has never been great. The Super Six consisted of 3 MWs, a prospect, A euro level fighter, and a veteran who has already shown to be a B fighter.
        This.

Idk that I ever felt it was a division excelling. To me its still one of the bastard divisions of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          It's very weak right now, but Cruiserweight is still worse. Seriously, name 3 Cruiserweights from top of your head.
          GO
          Haha the Cruiserweight is Probly one of the deepest divisions in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            Haha the Cruiserweight is Probly one of the deepest divisions in boxing
            Based on what? It's the least popular class in the world with most of the top guys being at the end of their careers. When was the last time you saw an article about cruiserweights?

Anyway, I digress. Thread is about SMW.

Comment

some of ya discrediting the super 6 on the low ..hmm i wonder why .......
              but yea there nothing left in 168 top king left and beat everyone around him that matters behind him......and frosh who always in exciting fights retired..

Comment

After Ward cleaned it out and left, it might take some time to rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
                  After Ward cleaned it out and left, it might take some time to rebuild.
                  Basically this. But even when Ward went on hiatus, at least we had Froch carrying the division, and Kessler was still around.

Comment

Working...
                  X