No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach is taking a bunch of L's LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He was running after him begging for a comment. Literally running with all the other fans only to turn away and diss him.

He used to be a mcgregor fanboy. go and watch the pourier vs mcgregor presser.
    and............

lmfao okay he used to be a conor fan so what? now he isnt. People change their opinions and stance on things all the time. Lmfao do you even go outside llol.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Conor walking around over 170, people act like Conor is a natural 145 pounder. That was a dumb game plan by Aldo but again Conor is so much bigger than the guys at 145. I'm not a huge broner fan he's been fighting like an idiot lately. I just think Conor is overrated
      Conor looks fat at 170 and don't look natural at 170. Conor has never missed weight at 145 and never needed to inject infinite amounts of iv to rehydrate after cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL, but yea. I bet the negs are about boxing fans negging him cuz he's not talking about boxing & MMA guys who are like wtf this guy is ******ed cuz there are a lot of DIY MMA "reporters" on youtube doing high quality work vs whatever the f#ck it is that Elie does.

And yea amazed Elie has been around the sport as long as he has & is as dumb as he is about boxing still. Outside of his personal relationships with people that he's known for years he seems like a rookie among virtually all things boxing related. I wouldn't be surprised if he's some sort of functional autistic mfer or asbergers guy or something like that.
        Nah, asperger's guys are a lot smarter. They have very good memories about the stuff they learn that they're interested in and study it relentlessly and are obsessively detailed.

Comment

Working...
        X