No announcement yet.

I cannot wait until Canelo slaughters the annoying hypejob that is Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot wait until Canelo slaughters the annoying hypejob that is Lara

Lara and his fans are the most annoying thing in boxing today. I seriously do not understand the hype that this guy gets on here. Saying Canelo and the rest of the boxing world are ducking him etc.

Seriously wtf is so special about him? Canelo has faster hands, better defense, better chin and is physically stronger than Lara. Lara has faster feet and is more mobile that is it. Canelo would destroy Lara and I will love every minute of it.

This guy went life and death with Angulo ffs! And don't bring up Trout, Canelo won that fight clearly and gave him his first 0.

Can't wait until Lara gets his ass whipped.

lara's got a puny head next to alvarez, i can see a ko

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      lara's got a puny head next to alvarez, i can see a ko
      Exactly just like Rigondeaux. Canelo will KO Lara.

Comment

I have no feelings about this but do think that Lara looked like a shy little girl at the press conference the other day.

Comment

You made an ALT just to tell us this?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            You made an ALT just to tell us this?

You really think the fighters in your avi are ducking Lara? All those fighters would slaughter Lara. Lara is average.
            Last edited by ElCaneloAlvarez; 03-10-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

i thought lara and canelo were going to hug at the press conf tbh

Comment

Angulo vs Lara shows what a bum Lara is, Angulo was the same fighter against Canelo but Canelo just showed how much faster and stronger he is than Lara Croft

Comment

Both Lara and Alvarez have succeeded in making the other look bad through proxy fights. Lara beat Trout far more easily than did Alvarez. Alvarez, however, beat Angulo far more easily than did Lara. So Lara did better against the boxer and Alvarez against the pressure fighter. Could be a very interesting fight. I hope it gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post

You really thing the fighters in your avi are ducking Lara? All those fighters would slaughter Lara. Lara is average.

Average fighters don't destroy Paul Williams, make Trout look like a guy dragged off the Street, outbox Vanes and take Carlos Molina to a legit draw.

You think he is average then why not stick your neck out and say it on your main account?

Comment

Working...
                    X