No announcement yet.

Nigel benn vs Carl froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel benn vs Carl froch

Can benn break carls chin and finish him?

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
    Can benn break carls chin and finish him?
    Possibly.... But he didn't, so it's jack**** to do with boxing history isn't it

Comment

Calm down silly boloks, fantasy fights looks pretty dead. When you say "he dint" are you saying they fought?

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
        Calm down silly boloks, fantasy fights looks pretty dead. When you say "he dint" are you saying they fought?
        Of course they didn't fight and they never will....

For a kid posting complete and utter bollocks, sure is funny how you can't even spell the word....
        Never mind eh

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree with mickey malone here. I don't like seeing H2H fantasy matchups in the history section either. Another section was created for this purpose for a reason.

Comment

Then how come nobody seemed bothered by the recent Hearns vs. De La Hoya fantasy fight thread? If they really shouldn't be here, then the mods should move them all to the Fantasy Fights section, not just some of them. Just be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Then how come nobody seemed bothered by the recent Hearns vs. De La Hoya fantasy fight thread? If they really shouldn't be here, then the mods should move them all to the Fantasy Fights section, not just some of them. Just be consistent.
              Should have, and should do, with immediate effect imo

The reason nobody seemed bothered, is that there's hardly anybody left

Knowledgeable posters have left this forum in their droves

And it's hardly surprising, when you take a look at some of the pratts we've got now

Comment

There seem to be plenty here left though. And those pratts should be banned then. Plus the threads here recently have been pretty good IMO.

Comment

I think froch's chin would hold up and he could outwork benn in a war,,,

If it was today's version of froch i think benn would beat him, but prime vs prime i favor froch in a slugfest

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    There seem to be plenty here left though. And those pratts should be banned then. Plus the threads here recently have been pretty good IMO.
                    Yes, you're one of them, but the majority I've noticed, are posting less and less... And you're right, the threads have improved of late, but no harm to nip it in the bud b4 all goes silly again

Comment

Working...
                    X