Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why ricky hatton is a better fighter than people think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
    Yes ,I'm serious, Hatton would have never taken a knee like Cotto did . Sorry to tell you , But Cotto is mentaly soft, As he was proven tonight. Hatton would have gone to the body a lot more and would never run the way Cotto did . Embarrasing. Crackhead, don't talk like that to your mother, I'm pretty sure she a nice mother.
    Cottos mentality has nothing to do with his in ring skills.Cotto may have been back pedling but his punch output was far greater than most of the Hatton fights.If Cotto would of stayed and traded in the early rounds it would of got him knocked out early.If Hatton ever fights Cotto expect a one sided beatdown in Miguels favor.If cotto would of went to the body he would of been open to head shots.Hatton wouldn't last five rounds with Marg or Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      You obviously haven't seen very many of his fights.
      I've seen enough to know he ain't **** compared to Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
        I've seen enough to know he ain't **** compared to Cotto
        Tell that to theghost#1

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
          Cottos mentality has nothing to do with his in ring skills.Cotto may have been back pedling but his punch output was far greater than most of the Hatton fights.If Cotto would of stayed and traded in the early rounds it would of got him knocked out early.If Hatton ever fights Cotto expect a one sided beatdown in Miguels favor.If cotto would of went to the body he would of been open to head shots.Hatton wouldn't last five rounds with Marg or Cotto.
          Agreed.

Cotto would take him out with those hard ass combos and Margarito would walk to him, take anything Hatton could throw and just batter him silly.

No doubts, and I like Hatton. It's just a truth

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Agreed.

Cotto would take him out with those hard ass combos and Margarito would walk to him, take anything Hatton could throw and just batter him silly.

No doubts, and I like Hatton. It's just a truth
            I have doubts (at 140), altho I too would imagine Cotto to win. It must be said tho, he doesn't take a punch well, Zab Judah hurt him too.

Comment

ww = cotto becasue hatton sucks at ww
              lww = hatton because cotto sucks at lww (weight drained, weak chin).

still guys, you are completely dropping the subject of the topic. it wasn't "hatton owns cotto" was it?

Comment

I have doubts (at 140), altho I too would imagine Cotto to win. It must be said tho, he doesn't take a punch well, Zab Judah hurt him too.
                your saying Hatton does? Lazcano hurt him and Mayweather knocked him out..i'll bet with Winning gloves to!

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  your saying Hatton does? Lazcano hurt him and Mayweather knocked him out..i'll bet with Winning gloves to!
                  I'm saying Hatton has a chance of a knockout blow, especially if there's a flare-up in the early rounds. Kid can brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
                    Hatton would have never quit the way Cotto did and sure as hell would never take a knee. Hatton for sure is smarter and would have dug to the body more against tony. Hatton throws a lot more punches then Cotto does and clinches when he has too. Hatton doesn't tire down the strech either.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
                      ww = cotto becasue hatton sucks at ww
                      lww = hatton because cotto sucks at lww (weight drained, weak chin).

still guys, you are completely dropping the subject of the topic. it wasn't "hatton owns cotto" was it?
                      I have to disagree as you made a point about how Cotto was looking for the knockout when all he was trying to do was keep Marg at bay.Hattons chin is not that good and he may be losing punch resistance to an unhealthy diet or lack of stamina.If Lazcano an innactive lightweight can hurt Hatton what do you think Cotto who is considered a big welterweight could do to him.Even at lightwelter I would favor Cotto as hatton is not a one punch knockout artist so Cotto would finish him off before he could do any accumlitive damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X