Bernard Hopkins is the best fighter of this generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins is the best fighter of this generation

That's all, have a good evening.

no... best fighters of this generation...

floyd
    manny
    roy
    bhop

Comment

this aint the floyd or pacquiao era, aint even the khan era! this is the b-hop era.

ok maybe the b-hop and khan era but you know what i mean, mostly hopkins

Comment

Hopkins is so great...no 1 knows what era he belongs to or when his prime began or ended...he is something we have never witnessed before in boxing...a ****ing Alien

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Hopkins is so great...no 1 knows what era he belongs to or when his prime began or ended...he is something we have never witnessed before in boxing...a ****ing Alien
          I don't think that's really that uncommon.

A lot of fighters are crossed between two era's like Hopkins is and a lot of fighters have an arguable period of their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            That's all, have a good evening.

im not impressed with his recent wins against murat,shumenov,cloud. he lost too dawson,calzaghe, and taylor. he beat a shot roy jones.

his 2 biggest wins are against welterweights. so really tarver,pavlik, and pascal are the fights everybody were impressed by.

b hop is an all time great fighter, just not the best of the era

Comment

I was impressed by Hopkins last fight cuz he was 49 and won it against a guy that was nowhere near 49

Comment

Nah..wait til BHOP get tested positive from PEDS..maybe it will change ur mind..I believe Floyd is the best in this ERA...

Comment

I certainly know that Joe Calzaghe is a Big Fan of Hopkins:

Comment

You can switch Mayweather/Pac/Hopkins around and I wouldn't argue against any order.

Comment

Working...
                    X