Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masturbation before a fight...ive always wanted to no..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation before a fight...ive always wanted to no..

does this happen? or will they keep it in them for extra GRRRRRRRRRR.

Has a boxer ever talked about it?

I think it would effect them a couple days prior, on the night definately would take something out of them.

What you guys think????

Masturbation or sex or Orgasm or whatever...

Comment

It might make the other people in the locker room feel uncomfortable...

Comment

dont know about boxing but it makes weightlifters weaker so i presume its the same. it gets rid of test meening you dont get as 'worked up' and are less able to preform. apartently getting er 'excited' but not ... finishing can help as it boosts test but tbh it sounds like bro science to me.

Comment

actually I think it got tested and it means you have more stress hormones if you dont have sex for ages before, so it can make you perform worse.

it does not make you weaker. not by any stretch.

it is a myth.

Comment

co-sign. It's a myth. After you orgasm the night before you get a testosterone surge during sleep. My boy does it religiously and swears that all his nerves and anxiety goes away before the fight. That might work for him but I doubt I'll try that, it's more of a mental thing to me. lol
            Last edited by {Pito}; 05-16-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

On Jonathan Ross show David said he cant have a .... during training

Comment

So you want to stand in a room with your trainers and jack off? hmm, sounds pretty gay to me

Comment

Working...
                X