No announcement yet.

You know you're a boxer when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
    the one about sizing people us is good haha, if i dont like someone i just think, i would destroy you in the ring....
    I do this at work a lot. They tried to create a company softball team and I said I wanted a company box-off.
    Another thing that I do a lot is shadow box, then throw an awesome combo. Immediately followed by hands raised to crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      you know that you're a boxer when you wake up sore from the nights work in the gym. You think back to the gym last night and the last thing that you can remember is gloving up to spar. Other than that you recall working the heavybag for a split second and then realize that you must have driven yourself home from the gym as you do everynight. But you don't recall a thing about the trip home. You do however remember looking in the fridge for a piece of cheese before going to bed, but other than that you don't remember anything. You then stretch with these thoughts still running in your mind as you strap on your running shoes for the morning run. Still you can't find the missing time but you are certain that you'll be found in there the next night doing it all again............Rockin'
      LOLOLOL I remember waking up a few mornings after sparring....yawned....ARRGH!! MY JAW IS KILLING ME!!

There have been times where my vision would be kinda cloudy for a couple of hours after sparring.

Comment

I react to stuff with ******ed quick reflexes even when it's pointless, example, at work a broom fell next to me and I sprung my head back and got into the philly shell.
        I shadowbox all the fkin time. Everyone knows and I'm not even embarrassed by it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          Explain.

-----

You know you're a boxer when your blood pressure rises 20 points when someone refers to a straight right hand as a "right cross".
          hahaha the 'right cross' does annoy me

Comment

before i take a shower, i undress, acting like im at a big time weigh in. i even pose in the mirror. ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              before i take a shower, i undress, acting like im at a big time weigh in. i even pose in the mirror. ridiculous
              HAHA Yes!!! all the time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                no you dont do that.... really.... who does that? i definitely dont

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  you know that you're a boxer when you wake up sore from the nights work in the gym. You think back to the gym last night and the last thing that you can remember is gloving up to spar. Other than that you recall working the heavybag for a split second and then realize that you must have driven yourself home from the gym as you do everynight. But you don't recall a thing about the trip home. You do however remember looking in the fridge for a piece of cheese before going to bed, but other than that you don't remember anything. You then stretch with these thoughts still running in your mind as you strap on your running shoes for the morning run. Still you can't find the missing time but you are certain that you'll be found in there the next night doing it all again............Rockin'
                  I think that's probably indicative of a concussion...

I slip tree branches a lot.

Comment

The national anthem gets you in the mood to fight

Comment

This thread is perfect. I can relate to so much, not EVERYTHING but 95% of it.

You know you're a boxer when you hear someone talk about boxing from a never-done-it-p.o.v and are sitting there criticizing a boxer.

You know you're a boxer when you don't have a fight coming up but you step on the scale like you're trying to make weight at a huge weigh in.

You're a boxer when you throw punches during your run, regardless of how people look at you.

You're a boxer when your favorite boxer goes into camp and you sync up with him so you can help each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X