No announcement yet.

All this Ward-GGG mess is Mayweather-Pacquiao all over again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Yep. I don't really care for checking grammar on a boxing forum, but when you attempt to belittle other poster's intelligence, your grammar had better be on point.
    I say it's getting your point across that matters not everyone here is a Phucken English teacher

Comment

Oh dear....This is awkward.

That wasn't a typo. You clearly used the incorrect word in ignorance. You should probably have taken your own advice and googled the definition prior to making this post.

I'm really beginning to doubt your IQ is as high as you'd have us believe.
      Do you know what IQ is? It has no correlation to how strong your ability to spell is. Like none.

But you keep doing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        Do you know what IQ is? It has no correlation to how strong your ability to spell is. Like none.

But you keep doing you.
        I do know that if your IQ were higher, you'd have picked up on the fact that your inability to spell wasn't the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
          who's vs whose.......?

Not a typo. You can't typo dat....
          Lol of course it's a typo. People know the difference between "you're" and "your" but people make that odd spelling mistake when they usually use 1 word more often, like all the time. That's the exact definition of a typo, a typographical error.

Comment

I do know that if your IQ were higher, you'd have picked up on the fact that your inability to spell wasn't the problem.
            Well there's really no actual problem and if you were smarter, you'd realize that.

This started because you were being a smart ass trying to relate 2 things that aren't related.

But like I said, you do you.

Comment

Lol of course it's a typo. People know the difference between "you're" and "your" but people make that odd spelling mistake when they usually use 1 word more often, like all the time. That's the exact definition of a typo, a typographical error.
              You still don't have an idea what a typo is huh?

"Whise" would've been a typo. "Who's" implies you can't differentiate between the two.

Well there's really no actual problem and if you were smarter, you'd realize that.

This started because you were being a smart ass trying to relate 2 things that aren't related.

But like I said, you do you.
              Looool. You tried to belittle another poster's intelligence, but don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical.

Comment

You still don't have an idea what a typo is huh?

"Whise" would've been a typo. "Who's" implies you can't differentiate between the two.
                Except it doesn't.

A typographical error = you typed something wrong.

Everyone knows the difference between you're and your but make that error more times than not. I know the difference between the 2 words.

I just typed it wrong because that was the spelling that came first in my head, even though I know how to spell the right word. If you can't piece it together, that makes it a typo.

Looool. You tried to belittle another poster's intelligence, but don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical.
                I don't actually have a problem if you did that. I'm just shaking my head when you tried to correlate IQ and typos/spelling mistakes.

Comment

Except it doesn't.

A typographical error = you typed something wrong.

Everyone knows the difference between you're and your but make that error more times than not. I know the difference between the 2 words.

I just typed it wrong because that was the spelling that came first in my head, even though I know how to spell the right word. If you can't piece it together, that makes it a typo.

I don't actually have a problem if you did that. I'm just shaking my head when you tried to correlate IQ and typos/spelling mistakes.
                  Nice try.

Your failure to understand the difference shows your IQ most definitely isn't as high as you originally made out.

Your error was neither a typo nor a spelling mistake.

Comment

Nice try.

Your failure to understand the difference shows your IQ most definitely isn't as high as you originally made out.

Your error was neither a typo nor a spelling mistake.
                    Not really. I typed it wrong because that's the word that came to my head, despite knowing the spelling and meaning, just like people typing "you're" and "your".

I guess the multiple mistakes you've made the past few pages makes you a dumbass based on your analysis. But hey, you said it, not me.

I'm giving you every single chance to take me down but you keep missing. It's like fighting a 1 armed Pacquiao. You still can't even distinguish the fact that IQ doesn't correlate with spelling/typos. Not to mention you'd have to be an idiot to make those 2 things tie together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                      Not really. I typed it wrong because that's the word that came to my head, despite knowing the spelling and meaning, just like people typing "you're" and "your".

I guess the multiple mistakes you've made the past few pages makes you a dumbass based on your analysis. But hey, you said it, not me.

I'm giving you every single chance to take me down but you keep missing. It's like fighting a 1 armed Pacquiao. You still can't even distinguish the fact that IQ doesn't correlate with spelling/typos. Not to mention you'd have to be an idiot to make those 2 things tie together.
                      Making it something other than a typo/spelling error. Keep trying. You'll get it eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X