Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Blasts David Haye Over Behind The Scenes Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye destroyed Hearn, I absolutely loved it!!! I haven't got time for Haye but watching him destroy Hearn was a great pleasure to watch.

Comment

Regarding the fight... meh, it's a joke!!! Money for both fighters and sky. Bellew gets destroyed on Haye worst night.

Comment

The promotion is a joke, the matchup is a joke, the fighters are both jokes... it's just one big joke. Don't know anyone who is taking this seriously or who will pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Haye destroyed Hearn, I absolutely loved it!!! I haven't got time for Haye but watching him destroy Hearn was a great pleasure to watch.
          Well said sir, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            Said that yesterday, this fight does nothing to prepare or further his cause for a world title (nor did his first 2 "comeback fights", we'll call them). He's just after the money at this point. Apparently he saw Briggs as a risk to stop that gravy train. And now because of an active fighter on one side that is Bellew, and Haye not really fighting more than 2 rounds in the past 5 years, I think there's a legit shot that Tony could potentially outpoint him over 12 rounds if he doesn't get caught.
            You make very good points.

I also think Bellew stands the chance of winning this fight if he does not try to trade with Haye.

People seem to be overlooking the fact that Haye has not fought in years even if you include he last 2 scams/farces.

Bellew has been active.

It will be interesting while it lasts but I am not one of those who thinks a Haye win is a given.

Comment

Oh, I totally agree. With that kind of a layoff and only 2 and a half rounds since against sub par opponents, Haye hasn't knocked any ring rust off whatsoever. Bellew is 6'3 just like him and the weight shouldn't be a factor. Bellew will go in there and box smart I feel, yet trading for the fans here and there. But you may be right, he could win a decision over Haye just because he's stayed active and fought good opposition.

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              You make very good points.

I also think Bellew stands the chance of winning this fight if he does not try to trade with Haye.

People seem to be overlooking the fact that Haye has not fought in years even if you include he last 2 scams/farces.

Bellew has been active.

It will be interesting while it lasts but I am not one of those who thinks a Haye win is a given.

Comment

"gave Bellew a little taste of whats coming in March, and IS in control of the entire event because he's the only one anyone cares about and Bellew has zero chance to win. "

What planet do you live on? Haye is the only one anyone cares about? hahhaha on planet gaytown? Also, Bellew is coming of some impressive victories and has been more active than HAye. I wouldn't be so ass clown confident Haye can pull this out.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  "gave Bellew a little taste of whats coming in March, and IS in control of the entire event because he's the only one anyone cares about and Bellew has zero chance to win. "

What planet do you live on? Haye is the only one anyone cares about? hahhaha on planet gaytown? Also, Bellew is coming of some impressive victories and has been more active than HAye. I wouldn't be so ass clown confident Haye can pull this out.
                  Haye's better than Bellew at everything. Skill, speed, power, big fight experience are all advantage Haye. Bellew is going to get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    The promotion is a joke, the matchup is a joke, the fighters are both jokes... it's just one big joke. Don't know anyone who is taking this seriously or who will pay for it
                    Apart from the 20k people that bought tickets that sold out in less than a minute. Boxing fans know it's a mismatch but the casuals don't care.

Comment

"Haye's better than Bellew at everything. Skill, speed, power, big fight experience are all advantage Haye. Bellew is going to get destroyed. "

I think at one point Haye was the much better fighter. Bellew seems to have improved his power recently and really goes in there to hurt guys. I would lean toward bellew at this stage...

Comment

Working...
                      X