Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd chooses to fight Brooks over Khan..how will Khan react?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Porter-Brook also struggled with viewers.

http://www.boxingscene.com/brook-vs-...viewers--81218

My point is based on after December and assuming both guys pull through Khan will be more relevant even without the belt, because Kell will be fighting a soft touch while Khan against an elite WW. You really think Floyd would pick Kell coming off of a win over Joe the plumber? while Khan is coming off of beating Devon/Robert?

Floyd is your boy and you know damn well it is about the money not the belts.

Garcia vs Salsa did better. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Well, after Brook beats Khan in december which is when I think the fight will happen, khan will have to deal with the fact that he lost. You have no leverage if you lose.
      I think Brook takes a soft fight in December but I hope I'm wrong

Comment

Brook knocked two birds with one stone in one night. He got a big WW win his resume was lacking and got a major WW title from a champion. Brook has the better WW resume, but Khan has the better overall resume. They have to duke it out for me to really see a difference in the two. Right now I say Brook is the better WW, Khan has the better overall resume.

Comment

Probably throw a hissy fit. He's always been hoping to fight Floyd or Pac but it never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Brook knocked two birds with one stone in one night. He got a big WW win his resume was lacking and got a major WW title from a champion. Brook has the better WW resume, but Khan has the better overall resume. They have to duke it out for me to really see a difference in the two. Right now I say Brook is the better WW, Khan has the better overall resume.
            Khans best win was maidana. Khans resume is crap. If you think that beating Paulie, Judah, a washed up Barrera and Kotelnyk makes a resume good, I don't know how that would make anyone think a particular resume is better.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              post and discuss
              Hopefully Khan cries publicly, we would all enjoy it. Khan never getting any other major fight and especially the Floyd fight is how this story should go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                so, if khan is such a big draw for anyone, why floyd didn't picked him for may?
                Khan not getting picked for May had nothing to do with being a big draw, but lacking a big win.

Comment

Well, after Brook beats Khan in december which is when I think the fight will happen, khan will have to deal with the fact that he lost. You have no leverage if you lose.
                  For December, Khan is scheduled in U.S. while Brook is doing a hometown defense in Sheffield.

Comment

Khans best win was maidana. Khans resume is crap. If you think that beating Paulie, Judah, a washed up Barrera and Kotelnyk makes a resume good, I don't know how that would make anyone think a particular resume is better.
                    Not once in my post did I say his resume was good, although I think it is, I didn't say that. I said his resume is better than Brook's, overall. And it is. If you disagree, please explain win by win how Brook's resume compares to Khan's.

But yeah, Maidana, Peterson(Which I thought he beat), Judah, Malignaggi, Kotelnyk, were all top 10 fighters at JWW when Khan beat them.

Comment

con (i mean khan) would jump of a bridge

Comment

Working...
                      X