Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That just struck me as someone who refuses to like the show.
        When she began comparing Breaking Bad to True Blood in terms of acting and character development I was literally saying to myself, "What the hell is this feminist bitch watching?" I can understand if it's not someone's cup of tea but she goes out of her way just to hate the show because it's so critically acclaimed. At the end of it, she even condescends the critics who love the show so much (i.e. Chuck Klosterman of Grantland). It's a fascinating read because it's great to see a person on the other side of the coin.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            When she began comparing Breaking Bad to True Blood in terms of acting and character development I was literally saying to myself, "What the hell is this feminist bitch watching?" I can understand if it's not someone's cup of tea but she goes out of her way just to hate the show because it's so critically acclaimed. At the end of it, she even condescends the critics who love the show so much (i.e. Chuck Klosterman of Grantland). It's a fascinating read because it's great to see a person on the other side of the coin.
            If she held other shows to the same standard, I would accept it. I guarantee she doesn't though, so she can screw off.

Comment

• I need a gif of Walt saying "What's my name"! Anyone have one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I need a gif of Walt saying "What's my name"! Anyone have one?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

**** can't green k you, thanks though, will do ASAP.

Comment

• Say my name, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X