No announcement yet.

The Future of Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    everyone said the same about Toney...He lost to Griffin twice at 175 but went on to have more success at 190 and up

Its more about skills, than speed and power. If you outbox someone and dont get hit a lot you can win as well.

He could beat some decent cruiserweights, I suppose, but their does come a point where size can be too much

we shall see. He said thats a goal of his to win titles above 175.
    toney was juiced during that time maybe all the time

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      toney was juiced during that time maybe all the time
      i doubt all the time....he had a shoulder injury and many of the meds they prescribe have traces of hormones, even banned substances

I had a shoulder injury and stopped taking the meds because it had a steriod in it and my appetite was through the roof..I think it was called prednisone and another drug.

Comment

i doubt all the time....he had a shoulder injury and many of the meds they prescribe have traces of hormones, even banned substances

I had a shoulder injury and stopped taking the meds because it had a steriod in it and my appetite was through the roof..I think it was called prednisone and another drug.
        so that stuff really works

Comment

so that stuff really works
          it works at a price....I had a shoulder strain.....used the stuff for like a week and my appetite went nuts, my turds were odd colors, and I was always full of energy.

didnt feel right so I stopped taking it....researched the meds they prescribed and stop on the dime. they were steroids

so when manny was raising his hands, taking selfies, raising his hand after the fight, etc. it was a joke to me. dude didnt complain or get a rub down, yet I had a strain and winced anytime a raised my arm past shoulder level.

that was the fakest shoulder injury ever

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            He conquered the entire 168lbs division and soon, when he is done with Kovalev, he will also have conquered the 175lbs divison. When he's done with Kovalev, I would like to see him beat some other strong guys in the division, such as Stevenson, to establish his dominance. When Ward has taken over 168lbs and 175lbs, do you then expect him to be able to take over the cruiserweight division? I could see him beating guys like Glowacki, Lebedev, Bellew and Usyk, but heavyweight would be too much for one with such limited power. How far do you think Ward can go?
            After Ward humiliates Kovalev and his b1tch azz fans... Personally he lacks the size to go into that world.

Kovalev is a challenge, but Ward can over come him... Cruiser guys.. He can beat most but...

Comment

it works at a price....I had a shoulder strain.....used the stuff for like a week and my appetite went nuts, my turds were odd colors, and I was always full of energy.

didnt feel right so I stopped taking it....researched the meds they prescribed and stop on the dime. they were steroids

so when manny was raising his hands, taking selfies, raising his hand after the fight, etc. it was a joke to me. dude didnt complain or get a rub down, yet I had a strain and winced anytime a raised my arm past shoulder level.

that was the fakest shoulder injury ever
              yeah but you should know like in a car accident or other way you can get hurt it might take a day or two to come out. I have had a lot of pain in both shoulders from 46 years of framing roofing concrete and block work. lifting the blocks to neck level instead of building up the scaffold really did it and it took a few days to really feel it

Comment

yeah but you should know like in a car accident or other way you can get hurt it might take a day or two to come out. I have had a lot of pain in both shoulders from 46 years of framing roofing concrete and block work. lifting the blocks to neck level instead of building up the scaffold really did it and it took a few days to really feel it
                i can understand your position, but this guy got no rub down, didnt complain between rounds, didnt bring it up when max interviewed him immediately after the fight

between there and the post press conference, that excuse was created. His pride was hurt more than anything

Comment

Working...
                X