No announcement yet.

Taylor finally speaks out after shooting. "Not enough candy in MLK parade."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Just sad. I hope he gets help, but brain damage as of right now is irreversible, manageable at best.

Comment

that is one unstable mother****er

Comment

Wow...you can see it in his eyes that something is way off. He's a ticking time bomb and needs to get help ASAP.

Comment

He needs help. Abraham knocked his brain to Jupiter

Comment

now i understand why floyd had to worry about his health and ducked dangerous fights. he still shouldn't be in boxing if he's so scared but i understand.

Comment

I feel bad laughing he desperately needs help. Its only a matter of time before Zombie Taylor goes on a mass killing spree

Comment

Clearly coked out, he talks about working too hard to put the coke usage out there to lesser his time, then at the end he sniffs wipe residue off his nose, and talked with his mouth twisted up, before saying cut that part.........

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I feel bad laughing he desperately needs help. Its only a matter of time before Zombie Taylor goes on a mass killing spree

He looks ****ing nuts in your avi. Wow

Comment

And to think that he could possibly have gone undefeated & retired with an intact brain as one of the greats.

But he got stopped in fights that ruined him. Poor man.

Comment

Working...
                      X