Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best inventions ever created?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What are the best inventions ever created?

This is it for me. Avoid the small talk and long lines. You're in and out. What do you got?

The wheel......

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post

This is it for me. Avoid the small talk and long lines. You're in and out. What do you got?
      Hahaha yeah I love the self check out. Only time I use cashiers these days is when I have too much **** or the self check out lanes are long as f**k. Some of the small talk is excruciating. Like blow my f**king brains out excruciating.

It's so forced from some of these poor cashiers...you can tell that they're coached up to do it by management.

Comment

The car

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post

I don't like them because they're phasing out jobs. Ill suffer through chit chat if it means someone has a job they probably need.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I don't like them because they're phasing out jobs. Ill suffer through chit chat if it means someone has a job they probably need.
            Damn man...way to make me feel like complete **** for my prior comment

Seriously though that's a great point.

Comment

Yeah self checkout is pretty ****ing awesome

Comment

Indeed.

Made reheating leftovers that much easier

Comment

That right there got you some green K Maynard..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Hahaha yeah I love the self check out. Only time I use cashiers these days is when I have too much **** or the self check out lanes are long as f**k. Some of the small talk is excruciating. Like blow my f**king brains out excruciating.

It's so forced from some of these poor cashiers...you can tell that they're coached up to do it by management.
                    Yeah, seriously and the small talk is awkward because you know they don't give a **** how your day is going. A lot of past jobs are cashier jobs and I never did small talk. I'll just say hi and ring them up. Is there a limit for the self-checkout? I'm not talking a cart full of stuff but a good amount should be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                    X