• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Khan-Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Why didn't they ask about Matthysse

Uhhh. Idk..... Maybe because he has s tough fight coming up?

Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
        Agreed

Oscar is a chump for putting Soto down like that too,talking about him like hes not on Khans level.Amir Khan is nothing more than a Golden Boy show pony,they better take great care in choosing his next opponent if they dont want to see him lying on his back again.

Maybe theres a few lightweights who fancy a crack at Chin Khan
        I agree Oscar is a chump, but Soto was never a top jww. I think Khan vs Soto would be a good fight for Khan at this point in his career. IMO they should give Khan another easy fight then pursue a rematch with Peterson before they to after Garcia again.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          It's not as if Oscar is lying about Humberto! The guy is nothing short of a freaken let-down! Have you seen the eggs that he's laid against Joan Guzman, Giovanni Lorenzo II, Gamaliel Diaz II, David Diaz, and more recently, against Lucas Matthysse?! I, personally, am sick of him!!!
          I always thought Soto was a classy fighter,good combination puncher,solid chin and nice style to watch.To me he simply good overpowered by Matthysse who was the stronger man in that fight,throw Amir Khan in there with Matthysse and I guarantee he doesnt make it past two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            I agree Oscar is a chump, but Soto was never a top jww. I think Khan vs Soto would be a good fight for Khan at this point in his career. IMO they should give Khan another easy fight then pursue a rematch with Peterson before they to after Garcia again.
            I think Soto is quite small at the weight,Matthysse seemed way too strong for him even though he was outboxing him in large spells the power of Matthysse's punches got to him in the end.

Khan would probably beat Soto but to say Soto's not on his level is simply ridiculous

Little bit disrespectful if you ask me,especially coming from Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
              Uhhh. Idk..... Maybe because he has s tough fight coming up?

Dumbass.
              Who, Khan?
              I don't think he's woken up from that Garcia induced coma yet

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                He left Top Rank before the Matthysse fight. I thought he was with Golden Boy, but seeing as how Oscar just took a big ***** on him, apparently I was mistaken. If he is gunning for Danny G in the fall, then why not? Who else is he going to fight at 140? Matthysse? Ofcourse not.
                my bad man I meant Bradley in that last post

Comment

Let's face IT De La hoya was a great fighter but his making fools out of all true boxing fans there is no way they are going to put Khan in with a higher level than Soto as any opponent with decent punching power will take Khan's head off, his punch resistance is very low - they will only put Khan in with someone at a higher level at World title level because let's face it Del a hoya is in this for money another loss for Khan sees the British Tv money go down the trube and will they really risk this? - watch this space and you will see Khan's next opponent will have low Knockout ratio and be shorter than 5ft 7. - go ahead Oscar prove me wrong.

Comment

and yall still dont see the signs...LOL

khan not fightin in april... lies lies..

its KHAN VS MAYWEATHER IN MAY!! lol

haha... mark my word...

"khan has a whole country behind him.."
                    Last edited by McAlister; 01-25-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Oscar is going to put 4 of his top guys against each other this year and coddle a bunch of others..it's the GBP way..Garcia is now going to get babied through a few more paychecks before he gets exposed. No way do Danny want another rematch with Khan regardless of what he's saying and the previous result..we saw what was happening before Khan started thinkign he was the terminator, plus Garcia is out there talking so much ishh about being king at 140 but isn't really talking about fighting a single top 5 name in the division. If he gets a tough fight from Judah don't expect to see Garcia take another risk for 2 years unless someone becomes a mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X