Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim RICHARDSON: "I Don't Think Pacquiao Can Beat Marquez... JMM Won All 3"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really sure about the first two fights, but there is no way Pac won the third one. That was a gift, although we've all seen worse decisions than that.

Comment

1. Jmm

2. Jmm

3. Jmm

Comment

1. pac
        2. pac
        3. draw

Comment

IMO after the 3 knockdowns in the first fight JMM only lost the 11, I thought JMM pulled it out in the first fight.

The second one I gave it to Pac, they were fighting at his pace and the knockdown sealed it

The third one I gave it to JMM, there is no way I can see that Pac won that one
          Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 10-08-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Marquez absolutely did not win every round of the first fight after the first.

Other than that, I don't have a problem with someone saying they think Marquez won all three fights. As long as they acknowledge Pac had just as good a case for winning the first two at least. I'll leave the third alone, since I know I'm in the minority there.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              still bitter for mosley, eh?
              Yeah, that's it. It's impossible for him to have an objective opinion because Pacquiao decisioned a shot Shane Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                sounds about right................

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Marquez absolutely did not win every round of the first fight after the first.

Other than that, I don't have a problem with someone saying they think Marquez won all three fights. As long as they acknowledge Pac had just as good a case for winning the first two at least. I'll leave the third alone, since I know I'm in the minority there.
                  Nothing wrong with being in the minority man, screw that

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Nothing wrong with being in the minority man, screw that
                    I got my head chewed off for two days for saying Pac won that fight. It's impossible to talk about the fight rationally on NSB. I'll just leave the subject alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I got my head chewed off for two days for saying Pac won that fight. It's impossible to talk about the fight rationally on NSB. I'll just leave the subject alone.
                      I feel you

Comment

Working...
                      X