No announcement yet.

Is Brian Viloria a HOFer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    If Viloria beats Roman, considering the amount of US voters for the HOF, I'd think it's a good bet. I'd want to see a rematch with Estrada at that point before I ran screaming HOF. But a Roman win, plus being the first fighter to unify a portion of the Fly title in 40 years, plus the Segura shelling, would be pretty solid credentials.

I don't expect to see that though. He's a dangerous underdog, but Viloria sometimes puts his guns in the holster against guys who get off first.
    the knowledgable cliff rold has given me hope.

war biased us voter!

i hope they know asian human bobblehead is american.

Comment

Brian needs to wear the Rocky trunks that he wore vs Drago and have Hacksaw Jim Duggan walk him to the ring waving the American flag

Comment

Yes.......

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Brian needs to wear the Rocky trunks that he wore vs Drago and have Hacksaw Jim Duggan walk him to the ring waving the American flag
          good idea.

feck around the dumb NY judges don't know hawaiians are americans and think chocolatito is a PUERTO RICAN.

roman will be up 20-18 after the ring walk.

Comment

Comment

If Viloria defeats Roman Gonzalez it will be his best win. And he also has very good carreer already, so he will deserve hall of fame.

But for me Gonzalez is a significant favourite in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Meldrick_ View Post
                If Viloria defeats Roman Gonzalez it will be his best win. And he also has very good carreer already, so he will deserve hall of fame.

But for me Gonzalez is a significant favourite in this fight.
                viloria got punchers chance.

Comment

Working...
                X