Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alexander sparks out Khan in a few rounds, would he be more respected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Alexander sparks out Khan in a few rounds, would he be more respected?

Say he can get rid of Khan in a few rounds would he gain back some respect from the boxing community? After Floyd trolled the media with fighting Alexander. The outburst had to leave Devon feeling sour. Maybe after that boring fight 7 punches a round BS hell have a fire lit under his ass because if he could spark out Urango what Hatton couldnt he could KO Khan

I know hell have to do more and follow it up with a kell brook then Broner or Mattysse rematch.

No not really as it wouldn't actually surprise me if he did.

If can knock him out faster than Prescott did I would have a little bit more respect for him mind.

Comment

Alexander the twat quit like a ho vs Bradley
      and that Bailey fight is Wlad-Sultan/Byrd-Williamson-esque
      then there's the robberies he got over Kotelnik and Lucas
      fuck that guy, he gets no respect at all
      breaking through a known vulnerable chin won't win anyone over

Comment

Should that surprise me?

Comment

if alexander beats khan, i will respect him more imo

why? because for me it would be an upset, khan is far better in every aspect bar his chin of course, I am expecting khan to wipe the floor with alexander and perhaps getting a late ko

Comment

Nope but it would get him closer to the Mayweather jackpot

Comment

I'd respect him though khan is a biscuit chin he isn't the easiest fighter to beat

Comment

he would.he won't,though

Comment

Alexander isn't a puncher. That uppercut he landed on Urango was a once in a lifetime hail mary shot and Urango still got up and didn't look that badly hurt at the stoppage.

Khan always starts fast and Alexander is not the type of guy who responds well to adversity.

Comment

Alexander lasted 12 with Mattysse I dont think Khan will stop him. I know Khan struggled against Diaz too. But Khan is alot more proven against top competition though hes been KOd twice.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X