Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its happened again! Another hyped brawler gets exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
    When would we learn?
    Ruslan wasn't exposed to me because he had already been outboxed by 2 others. I picked Algieri to win.

Comment

What is your definition of exposed... losing?

Comment

Stop Discrediting the Brawlers and give more props to the BOXERS, they usually win that match up this is nothing new, even going back in history the Boxers would always make the Brawlers look ordinary

Most of the time Brawlers are only given a Punchers Chance against Skilled Boxers and For GOOD REASONS! You NEW BOXING FANS want the BRAWLERS to dominating boxing but IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! They all look good until they run into a Skilled "BORING" Boxer

It is a reason why you rarely see any Pure Brawlers within a Top 10 P4P List, Pacquiao and Froch are not "PURE BRAWLERS" either

Comment

I'm guessing this TS was a huge fan of Broner and getting exposed by Malignaggi was not a huge deal back then.

Comment

Yeah, so exposed..

I'd rather be "exposed" if it means my opponents looks like this and not me.

Comment

he was exposed. because frankly, hes not very good. ppl made him out to be something hes not. hes not an elite fighter. kill that noise already.

Comment

Fighters are who they are and there's ONE Sugar Ray Robinson who was a "complete fighter"!
                Lil Rock is a pressure kid who gave away a lot of "steps" to a much taller opponent who after getting hurt decided to go the distance on a bike and never threw punches that could stop Rock in his tracks. Yes Rock should have pressed harder in the late rounds but that's something that isn't as easy as it looks. I credit the bravery of Chris but again this is supposed to be "pro boxing" when 4 pitter patters don't mean squat compared to getting hit....moved....hurt! Sorry but what Chris displayed was RUNNING not BOXING.
                Just because your on the move doesn't make it an art form he never engaged he never scored effectively.

If this judgment is applauded pro boxing will become amateur boxing, its as simple as that. Even the refs have changed dramatically over the past 10 years. NO in fighting, no encouragement to "punch out" it's all STOP and step back? What's step back just stop and hold your momentum why should the aggressor be penalized?

Because the people in pro boxing are from the amateurs the last of the "old school" officials, trainers and cornermen are gone.

If this is accepted and this style is duplicated the live shows will slowly diminish because the excitement is being removed.
                Boxing is chess with consequences! When consequences are removed its Tag!
                Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  he was exposed. because frankly, hes not very good. ppl made him out to be something hes not. hes not an elite fighter. kill that noise already.
                  Not good but still manages to bust up "elite" fighters.

Comment

Hehe...Broner fans making a big deal of getting exposed. Hehe...

Comment

Working...
                    X