Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Mayweather, I Can Target Bradley or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guarantee Marquez wants NO part of Amir Khan at ALL. Khan Bradley would be a great fight, Bradley has good movement so it will be interesting to see how often khan connects or misses

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't know what to think with Brook fighting in March.

Eddie must have info that the Khan fight isn't going to happen.

And I wonder why that is.
      Eddie wants that fight in wembeley. And to do a fight there it should be around summer in England. Which is why fight is not going to be in march. Not Khan's fault

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I guess you must have been sleep all day because Thurman is facing Guerrero on March 7th
        I always thought you were like a bot or something. Cool to know you're an actual person lol

Comment

Damn why does it seem like Khan wants no part of Brook.....

I think Bradley would beat khan...( no inside game)

And Marquez mite Knock Khan out

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I don't know what to think with Brook fighting in March.

Eddie must have info that the Khan fight isn't going to happen.

And I wonder why that is.
            Or maybe they weren't really serious about fighting Khan and just used Khan's name for publicity. I'm not saying that's what I think they did, but it's a possibility. I mean, I know everyone likes to blame Khan for everything but come on...

As for Khan's "targets", Bradley is an easy win imo. JMM not so much (unless he got old overnight).

Comment

Agree. Either one is good. No complaint.

Comment

Interesting from Khan.

Bradley would be a real test for Khan - he lacks pop but is strong in all the areas that Khan isn't.

Marquez? I'd pick Khan, JMM is shot now and beating him would be like beating Barrera - pretty meaningless.

Khan has paid the price for begging Floyd and Manny and now it would appear that Brook has made other plans.

Khan needs to fight Bradley, Brook or Thurman to maintain credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by @rehman_saadi View Post
                  Eddie wants that fight in wembeley. And to do a fight there it should be around summer in England. Which is why fight is not going to be in march. Not Khan's fault
                  Exactly so I'm wondering why they are doing a march fight when they said they were going to wait out the Khan stuff. Maybe they've been too that fight won't happen?

Speculating.

Comment

Khan would Turkey Slap Maynever at will. He'll never get this fight.

Comment

I would love a khan bradley fight. I've been very interested in that fight since they started brief negotiations in 2008, i think? Maybe 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X