Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach has made it normal for trainers to trash talk for their fighters - it's stupid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Tired of hearing this guy come out with a new line every other day. He ain't gonna do the fighting .

You guys like this ****? Now hunter da hater has joined in bashing Floyd and roach's stable.
    TBH Floyd Snr was trash talking way before Roach... yet Snr gets a slide...

Comment

Do the father/trainers get a pass? Floyd Sr, Angel Garcia, and Kenny Porter have been getting it in lately

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
        Do the father/trainers get a pass? Floyd Sr, Angel Garcia, and Kenny Porter have been getting it in lately
        Good point, I think they get a pass but now I'm sounding hypocritical. I'm getting owned in my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
          Don't forget the Guerrero Sr and Mayweather Sr feud.

Comment

Comment

Good point, I think they get a pass but now I'm sounding hypocritical. I'm getting owned in my thread.
              Roach is often a scape goat, not that he is innocent.

Very few high profile trainers never trash talk.

Nacho, Emmanuel Steward, Brother Naz seem not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                TBH Floyd Snr was trash talking way before Roach... yet Snr gets a slide...

because hes similar to a 6 yr old talking to you that wont shut up

Comment

I don't know why roach insists on cheapening Pacquiao's wins by talking them down. Why doesn't he talk them up to make it look like they are taking it seriously?

Comment

Tired of hearing this guy come out with a new line every other day. He ain't gonna do the fighting .

You guys like this ****? Now hunter da hater has joined in bashing Floyd and roach's stable.
                    Actually it was Uncle Roger and Daddy Mayweather who started this crap of trainers talking crap than came Angel Garcia

Comment

Floyd Sr said back in 2002, "I stare hard enough at Vargas's chin, he will get knocked down".

Manny steward normally didn't talk trash but he did accuse sugar ray leonard of taking steroids

Comment

Working...
                      X