Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Final Verdict: Did Pac Have a Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These floyd spastiks never learn anything. They make pro-floyd threads and they get massively owned. Hehe... just as expected. As if it's rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      hahahaha. Oh really? He looked like a one armed fighter to you? Now that you know what a full-thickness rotator cuff injury is, what do you think? Please share.
      Go check out what Floyd said in his fight against Castillo. Floyd's injury was obviously not as bad and Floyd, Roger and his fans have been talking about how bad Floyd's injury was for years just to excuse Floyd's poor performance.

Comment

Really? Why would he want to use Toradol. Explain.

Then realize what Toradol does. There have been articles about this. Do I have to repost it all to you?
        USADA allowed manny to use Tarodol. It's nsac who didn't approve. It means USADA knew of pac's injury.

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
          He had a fairly high profile doctor/surgeon who oversees Los Angeles sports teams verify the injury. I don't know what that guy would gain from lying to the public and putting himself in legal jeopardy after the fight was already over.

I also don't get why it's such a surprise. There was too much money in advertising that fight. Only if one of the fighters died could they cancel it. Injuries had to be ignored. Manny is as experienced as boxers get and tried to hide it but still looked like ****.
          the above says it all....

Comment

First day back on the court shooting for Kobe?: about 7 months

Pacquiao on the court shooting: 3 months
            DEBUNK #4: - I never knew how much fun it would be debunking!

KOBE was shooting with his injured arm.

Manny was shooting with his uninjured left arm.

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
              He had a fairly high profile doctor/surgeon who oversees Los Angeles sports teams verify the injury. I don't know what that guy would gain from lying to the public and putting himself in legal jeopardy after the fight was already over.

I also don't get why it's such a surprise. There was too much money in advertising that fight. Only if one of the fighters died could they cancel it. Injuries had to be ignored. Manny is as experienced as boxers get and tried to hide it but still looked like ****.
              Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Exactly, he won't jeopardize his career for one athlete. He's catering to many. He won't risk his medical degree for one person.
              Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              the above says it all....
              Everyone is in agreement here. Manny had a renowned doctor who explained exactly what Manny had. He is the same doctor who is affiliated with numerous high profile professional teams.

If you look up super doctor, they have this doctor's name!!!

Now, who are we to believe, a Floyd fan who hates the fact that Manny was fighting with one arm, or an expert doctor who actually examined Manny before and after the fight and who performed surgery on him?

Kinda easy to know who!

-----------------------

"He does about 500 surgeries a year:"

" ElAttrache had a pair of surgeries scheduled on athletes whose combined price tag this year alone is right around $48 million.

On Friday, ElAttrache knew he would be performing an operation on the shoulder of star Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke, who had broken his collarbone in a scuffle with San Diego's Carlos Quentin.

But while he was watching the evening news that night, after a long day in surgery, ElAttrache saw the video of the Lakers' Kobe Bryant in agony because of a torn Achilles' tendon.

Just as he was starting to ponder what this all meant, ElAttrache's telephone rang.

"It was Kobe, asking if I could fit him in Saturday," ElAttrache said.

Last edited by ADP02; 05-18-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Everyone is in agreement here. Manny had a renowned doctor who explained exactly what Manny had. He is the same doctor who is affiliated with numerous high profile professional teams.

If you look up super doctor, they have this doctor's name!!!

Now, who are we to believe, a Floyd fan who hates the fact that Manny was fighting with one arm, or an expert doctor who actually examined Manny before and after the fight and who performed surgery on him?

Kinda easy to know who!
                i know i stated "the above says it all"....

but now, i should say...the above ends this poll....

nice ring to it eh!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  These floyd spastiks never learn anything. They make pro-floyd threads and they get massively owned. Hehe... just as expected. As if it's rocket science.
                  You don't even require a college education to prove/disprove something like this. All you do is find a way to contact the guy who supposedly examined Pacquiao's injury.

Reminds me of Brook's injury (I should say "alleged" to these injuries) when he was training for the Chaves fight. Problem was no one bothered to prove it whether it's true or not. But it would have been easy.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    i know i stated "the above says it all"....

but now, i should say...the above ends this poll....

nice ring to it eh!?
                    I like!

but it makes sense to someone who is objective.

Who was the person that actually said that Manny had a full thickness tear? Manny's doctor. If it was Manny who was exaggerating his injury then he would be saying "full thickness tear" in every interview he had but he didn't.

Comment

Lol travestNY thread is turning into a travesty hehe

# travestNY still red since 2008 hahaha
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-18-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X