Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan Chagaev vs. Kali Meehan: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Chagaev has anything left he'll win by UD

Comment

Hopefully Denis Boytsov will be on the undercard on May 22.

I hate the way Universum waste top young talent with inactivity.

Comment

Meehan hasn't really done anything other than beat an old, chinny Williamson.

Comment

4 years ago I got chagaev but he hasn't been a factor since he beat valuev(that doesn't say much).his 3 biggest fights before the drumond fight are against valuev,ruiz,& I can't believe I'm saying this...matt Skelton.he is by far one of the most overrated fights in the last decade.he was so protected coming up it's sad.meehan just sucks! I've only seen him 3 times.he lost a questionable fight to brewster(who also lost to shufford & entienne)& he got blown out by Rahman in 4 & williams in the first.many better younger choices & better recycled choices...I have 24 of chagaevs fights & I say the most overrated heavyweight in a decade...boytsov has fought nobody & his ranking is way to high for a guy whose best win is vs Jason gavern(no disrespect to Jason,he's a solid pro but not at the elite level.)

Comment

It's about 20-3 thus far in favor of Chagaev. Sounds about right.

Comment

I don't even know who the **** Meehan is.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                It's about 20-3 thus far in favor of Chagaev. Sounds about right.
                Yes, probably Chagaev.

But heavyweights like Meehan who work a lot as sparring partners usually stay sharp. If Chagaev is at his best he'll win, but he took a bad beating from Wladimir and has been inactive for a year.

Comment

Chagaev by UD...meehans been stopped before in the 1st round so he aint exactly got the best chin in the world..

Comment

Where's the "I don't care" option?

In all seriousness, I don't look forward to seeing either of these guys in the HW mix. Hopefully they end up facing Adamek instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
                      I don't know who Kali is. If his skin tone is darker than Chagaev's, I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X