Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife took a blood test 4 days ago and . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
    So what you're saying is that your wife is on PED's?
    props for positing the funniest comment today

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard View Post
      Are you seriously comparing a pregnant women to a professional athlete? Seriously? Go back and think about what you typed.
      That's hilarious if that's what you took from my post. I definitely wasn't comparing a pregnant woman to a pro athlete. I was just saying that if her arm hurt, it's possible that his could too. If he took the blood test two weeks before the fight then if something like this happened, he would have some time before the fight. Two days is just cutting it close. It's also very likely that the doctor wouldn't miss the vein and everything would be okay. I think Pac's line of thinking is "why chance it?".

Comment

your wife < pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
          Pacquiao is not pregnant woman though. He's a male pro boxer who was going to get paid $50Million dollars for his troubles.
          and he will be fighting arguably the biggest challenge he'll ever face. u dont go to battle unprepared mentally and physically

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Never post here again you ****ing sack of **** eating mother****er ***** **** ass whore.

TS must have hit the nerve for "her" to reply with that...

Comment

Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
              your wife < pacquiao
              Hahaha, funny as ****.

I agree with the original post, though, and that is the main reason Pac is not goin to submit to this bull**** so close to a fight

Comment

Originally posted by catch016 View Post
                Ok, this is my first post here. I've been following this forum for a few years though, but I've never felt the need to post until now. Four days ago, my wife took a blood test (for pregnancy) administered by her doctor. When he went to stick the needle into her arm, the first time he missed her vein. The second time was a success. On the way home, she told me her arm was hurting and today, four days later, it still hurts and is bruised up. So, I just thought I'd let everyone on here know that it is possible for something like this to happen to Pac (or Floyd for that matter) if they were to take a blood test 2 days before the fight. I've seen a lot of posters on here talking about how Pac is crazy for giving up 30 mil for a blood test but I think he refused it for the fact that he doesn't really "need" the money (especially living in the Philippines he's ridiculously rich) and that he doesn't want to give in to Floyd's special demands. It sounds crazy to us regular folks but I suppose for Pac it's about the principle. I've also heard a lot of people on here comparing tattoos to blood tests. Tattoos are on the surface. Blood tests go into the muscle. I remember getting a shot in the ass as a kid and I couldn't walk for a day. Anyways, my two cents.
                a good doctor doesnt miss veins, therefor the needle wont penetrate muscle, your doctor probably didnt go to yale so he ****ed your wife's arm up

Comment

Working...
                X