No announcement yet.

The heavyweight division is absolutely wonderful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
    its absolutely atrocious & has been insignificant ever since the klitsckhos took over. You only like it because of the klitsckhos who are the same race nationality as you.
    They are not the same nationality as I am. I'm a Canadian.

They are great heavyweights! You only hate them because the Klitschkos are a different race and nationality than you.

Comment

The division actually has plenty of good fighters, but the K bros just make them seem to be bad because they are on a level so far above everyone else.

Chagaev, Chambers, Tua, Haye, Arreola.......they are all actually good fighters if you don't compare them to the K-bros and judge them on their own individual abilities.

I mean its not the 70's HWs but its just as good if not better than the early 80's-late 90's eras.

Comment

The problem with the division is the lack of good fights at world title level the last exciting fight was Brewster vs Lyakhovich back in 2006.

Comment

wheres roy o'bannon in this thread... He'll tell you the Klitschkos are too damn big for these shorter fighters in the divison. LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X