• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko is a filthy drug cheat, he should be banned for life

Comment

easy win for brutali

Comment

Anyone know if sky sports or Boxnation have this fight on Saturday?

Cant say im really looking forward to it because like most Vitali fights they end up being more exhibitions than actual competative fights. Thats partly down to his dominace but also down to the poor opposition he has been facing. Charr?! Is he even in the top 10?

Safe fight for him to retire on but its not exactly going out with a bang. His careers will have ended with a wimper. If he wants to go out with a bang and values his legacy he will try to secure the Haye fight. Depends if his heart is still in it. Judging by who he has picked for potentially his last fight, I doubt it is.

Charr will fall in 5

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
          Anyone know if sky sports or Boxnation have this fight on Saturday?

Cant say im really looking forward to it because like most Vitali fights they end up being more exhibitions than actual competative fights. Thats partly down to his dominace but also down to the poor opposition he has been facing. Charr?! Is he even in the top 10?

Safe fight for him to retire on but its not exactly going out with a bang. His careers will have ended with a wimper. If he wants to go out with a bang and values his legacy he will try to secure the Haye fight. Depends if his heart is still in it. Judging by who he has picked for potentially his last fight, I doubt it is.

Charr will fall in 5
          Boxnation has it buddy

Comment

I voted for ''Very slim chance, less than 5% and only if Vitali gets injured''
            I suppose you have too give him some sort of chance no matter how remotely slim it is but its highly unlikely.

Not the greatest fight to go out on but hes been a great champion & a pleasure too watch, a true credit to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Its a safe fight to retire on.
              It is, but it does nothing for his legacy. Kind of a weak way for him to end his career.

Comment

Charr is probably not even amongst the 20 best heavyweights in the world today ... and given the state of heavyweight boxing thats saying something - pointless fight and unless vitali has two broken arms you can bet your testicles on this one.

Comment

Manuel Charr was born in Beirut, Lebanon, which is plenty good enough for me.

Vitali shouldn't have too much difficulty though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Manuel Charr was born in Beirut, Lebanon, which is plenty good enough for me.

Vitali shouldn't have too much difficulty though.
                    He's Lebanese?!?!

OMG This whole time I have been calling him a bum to discredit the Klitschko's but now that I realize he is Lebanese.......He is a still a bum.

Comment

This is a dog s**t fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X