Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones' Legacy: He beat those 18 World Champions....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
    So...Hopkins wasn't prime because Roy beat him? Pretty circular argument there, I don't buy it.
    Hopkins was pre-prime in my opinion. but maybe he was prime. who knows

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      Hopkins was pre-prime in my opinion. but maybe he was prime. who knows
      Yo...don't try to pull a Mitt Romney here now....was BHop prime or not?

Comment

its easy to look like a god in the ring when you only fight bums. Not saying Roy only fought bums, but he wouldnt have done that Glen Kelly trick in the ring with Eubank, Benn, Collins, Michalzewski or Liles. you get that?
        Shouldn't this be a Klitschko thread? I do this with the Klits and I'm accused of hating. You do it with Jones and you want it to be accepted as objective. Difference is Jones showed far more ability, was more exciting, beat far better fighters. Go figure!

Comment

James Toney is not as high in the ATG ranking as Michalczewski.
          Very slowly.....put down the crack pipe!

Comment

1. Bernard Hopkins
            was not a prime Hopkins, it was a close fight, but hey, good win for Roy
            Stopped reading there.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins wasn't prime because he lost? For the sake of argument, even if he wasn't prime, he was damn close to his prime! And Toney was prime. That is 2 ATGS on RJJ's resume right there. Not to mention who else he has on his resume and how dominant he was. H2H RJJ would do well against anyone in history.

Btw Hopkins is an ATG and he gets credit for longevity, but he isn't Roy Jones. Y'all Musta Forgot!

Comment

Working...
              X